Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings!
Hey all,

My name is Taylor. I live in Orlando, FL as a Starbucks Barista (!). I stumbled upon this site while surfing the web, and I wouldn't mind meeting some fellow gays out in the world.

About me:
I'm currently single and trying to discover my sexuality. While I've always considered myself bi, I find it hard to find relationships with either men or women. Sometimes, I wonder if this is because I'm simply cheating myself, or if I haven't found the right person yet. Hopefully, I can find some insight on this site Smile

Otherwise, I hope to meet some cool people on here. I'm an open book, so ask away

Hello. Welcome Smile

Welcome to the site.

You're still young, so it is possible that you're still discovering yourself.

If you come to the point where you find yourself comfortable in a sexual relationship with both men and women, the best thing to do is find an individual with whom you are most comfortable being with at the time.

A common misconception with bisexuals is that they are more promiscuous than heterosexuals or homosexuals, but that is not the case.

Depending upon who the bisexual is attracted to at the time, s/he tends to remain loyal to that partner.

Hi and Welcome :-)

Welcome to the site buddy, my only advice is ride it out and see where it takes you. Its all any oof us can do Big Grin

Welcome to the forums Smile