Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings...
Okay. Who am I? This gets complicated, so get out your score cards.

I am married, although NOT happily. I made two Big Mistakes in my life. One was not wearing a condom, and Two was marrying a pregnant woman I didn't love. Oh sure, it's worked out fine for the children [twins] to have a "family" and a "home", but I've been miserable.

I say I'm in an Open Relationship, but what that really means is that my wife and I ignore each other and don't ask questions. Think of it as an in-home divorce. We're like siblings who don't fight. "Don't ask, don't tell, don't care."

Bi-sexual by nature, but pretty much gay by default. That means I like both sexes, but since no women are banging down my door I've been relegated to walking on one side of the street. No worries, though. I prefer men anyway. No offense ladies. You're beautiful, but WAY too high maintenance for me!

I never KNEW that I could enjoy sex with men until I was in my 40's. I found myself attracted to men in my 20's, but didn't dare act upon these desires. You know the drill. Repressive society, unacceptable habits, shaming, shunning and possible violence are all good reasons to keep one's mouth closed and simply dream about sucking Bob's cock.

Long story short, when I turned 45 something snapped. It dawned upon me that I didn't have much life left to live, and if I was going to enjoy any of my remaining good, healthy years, then I had better throw caution to the wind and explore my latent homosexuality.

I'm from a big city, but I currently live in a small town, ergo no huge gay social scene to explore. So thank goodness for the internet. I've been capable of meeting guys for sex, but no relationships yet.

So, I'm still married [once the kids are safely on their own I'm filing for divorce] and in the closet. I'm no longer ashamed nor afraid of getting caught, there just seems no point in Outing myself since I'm not in a gay relationship. Not to mention that it's simply nobody's business.

Okay, I think that's more than enough for an intro. Cheers.