Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Earthlings
Hi My Name is richard A.K.A braindead and im an alien from outer space i was created by martians 2 years ago
right now im living in the forest my mothership crash landed in hawaii and so far im in between an island
ive met one person before and he was a human. he wasnt scared of me at all and he promised me to not tell anyone that im here on earth
i told him lots of secrets about me and he did too. he told me he was gay. at first i didnt know what gay meant but then he told me when two
males or females loved each other. i was like wow that was wierd at first but i accepted him because hes a human being and he was nice to me from
the beginning. he told me that he loves aliens. I was gonna abduct him but my heart said no, he was a nice fellow ever since then he showed me
some of his friends and they were all kind and sweet to me, they were all gay.

now im supporting gays and lesbians i usually be on my squirmtop on the internet finding ways how to support them. recently i found this site
I was like whoa lots and lots of friendly gay people on the net talking about real personal issues.

during my spare time im in my mothership trying to fix my ship so i can get back on mars (thats where i live btw) but also supporting the gays and
lesbians with they're own rights. when i was very young my mom and dad taught me to kill and hate every human being on this planet earth but as soon as i
saw jack (the guy that told me he was gay) i start to sob in tears because i realized he was a different person like me. and how the way were treated
differently. if another human saw me they would of just killed me and i would of retaliated.

i would love to talk to each and everyone of you im too black of and alien and too strong i have a cracked head on the side so you could really see my
brain. now and then big winds usually occurs in this area i dont know what that means and i usually find strange things falling towards me.

ITS GOOD TO MEET ALL OF YOU. Confusedmile:

Nanu nanu.

welcome to earth....I guess Headscratch

thank you to both of you for the warm welcome i know ill have a great time with this wonderful experience

nanu nanu (handshake)

...right.

-----

Live long and prosper
Confusedmile:

thank you so much fenris

and skipknotrizzz you must love to look right dont youConfusedmile:

thats cool

hello and welcome! Nice creative post.

Hello and welcome to the forum,
I am Zeon a ficticious character name used in the world wide web... I never judge people regardless whether they are from earth or not... We are a very friendly accepting community and when ya ships all fixed up and running make sure ya keep in touch :-)

Kindest regards

zeon x

p.s ur the first alien ive given a kiss to

zeon Wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum,
I am Zeon a ficticious character name used in the world wide web... I never judge people regardless whether they are from earth or not... We are a very friendly accepting community and when ya ships all fixed up and running make sure ya keep in touch :-)

Kindest regards

zeon x

p.s ur the first alien ive given a kiss to
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:biggrin:

thank you so much zeon i love your name and you are so kind i wish i could date youConfusedmile: