Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and Salutations!
Well now...looks to be a very nice forum you all have here. Hope you have room for one more Smile

Right then, on with the obligatory introduction...talk....thing. My true name is Chris and I live in America in the state of Oregon (beautiful area.) I work as a porter, but my true passion lies within the realms of the written word. I specialize in dark fantasy and surrealistic horror (which happens to be my favorite genres of book, television and films too) I love animals and the natural world and tend to spend a good majority of my time in the forested areas near my home. I can play the pan flute and I do love my tobacco, despite the harm it causes.

Never really cared much for these introductions....tedious, stuffy, boring as they tend to be; I much more prefer to let my personality seep out through my posts and general comments/answers to the questions of others.

But regardless, I do love this site and hope to make some friends Smile

Let me be the first non-human to welcome you to the board. Wink

Wavey

Greetings from the state of CalELFornia!

There is always room for one more here. :tongue:

Hi welcome to the forum. Confusedmile:

Hi and Welcome from a wolf, too...

seems that we are in a LotR -forum Confusedmile:

hehe thanks for the welcome everyone. I probably should have mentioned I tend towards the geeky, overtly dramatic side lol :tongue:

Welcome! Wavey

welcome to the forum!

Thank you Monk and Rawr!

Very friendly group of people here I must say....wonderful change of pace :biggrin:

welcom Christ. are u going to post your story on this forum b/c I cant wait to see your first horror. :biggrin:

welcome to gs