Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings and tv shows
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Hope you'll have a good Christmas with family and friends.

I would like to say that today I'm in a mood to share with ya some tv shows I recommend ya to watch.

One of them is 30 rock. 30 rock is so funny, I think is one of the best tv shows who always makes us laugh. Just right now I watched an episode of Liz's family coming to the studio and Jack's mother think they don't seem as they appear. Anyway that episode which happens in December on Christmas, makes you feel the spirit of Christmas.

Another tv show I think mostly everyone likes is WEEDS. Weeds is funny, drama, smart and always with a dark humor.

Breaking bad another show which is drama and I may say it shows sort of way, like it's a comic I do believe.

SNL one of the most funniest show but to be honest it was more funny back in days. BUt always good guest makes lift the audience.

Modern Family another show that is funny, but if I had to choose a tv show to watch I would say 30 rock. Modern family is funny as well but I guess I could say 30 rock makes more fun about politics that kind of stuff....anyway as you can see I'm huge fan, shame thing here in Spain it wasn't so hit I guess because is american humor so translate it to spanish which they made 2 seasons but it was so bad and not that funny like the wonderful language called English.

I would like to know your likes of shows.

Again Merry Christmas and merry Ludachristmas!!!

Quote:
Jack(I would like to think so. But I've got to do something to raise my profile, to … distinguish me in some way, and I have to do it soo--you ate that whole thing? )

Liz(A dog took it. He came out of nowhere.)

I like weeds out of the ones you listed,

my favourites are

Fringe, is a Sci fi like X files but more relatable to real life ( loved this show since it aired 2008)

I also love Game OF Thrones, True Blood, Nikita , and Project Runway