Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, everyone
1285pytk Wrote:Thanks. :-) I am a teaching assistant. I am not sure if I want to be a teacher. I would like to go into medical physics though. I also work part time in a buffet restaurant.

I've been a TA before Smile Scheduled to be a sessional instructor next year

CellarDweller Wrote:Yup, know him well! He was in DC comics, tangled with Superman and Batman.

Did you get Super Friends across the pond?

The television show. I can't say that I have. But it looks familiar. Recently I watched Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice.

For some reason I can't quote you, Shawnathan. That sounds cool, a sessional instructor. I had to Google that. Its kinda like a lecturer at college or university, right? May I ask what field?

1285pytk Wrote:The television show. I can't say that I have. But it looks familiar. Recently I watched Justice League Unlimited, Young Justice.

It was aired here in the US from 1973-1985.

It was a very watered down/kiddie version of Justice League, with some DC heros, and some original characters created for the TV show by the writers.

There isn't a complete line-up pic, but I have this one of the action figures based on the cartoon.

[Image: ActionFigures-2.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

From another brand new guy, welcome!! Smile

MovingRtAlong Wrote:From another brand new guy, welcome!! Smile
Brand new indeed. (snort)
You've been around the block a few times, P.

Sharkspeare Wrote:Brand new indeed. (snort)
You've been around the block a few times, P.

Yes, but I've still managed to retain that "new site member smell"...

CellarDweller Wrote:It was aired here in the US from 1973-1985.

It was a very watered down/kiddie version of Justice League, with some DC heros, and some original characters created for the TV show by the writers.

There isn't a complete line-up pic, but I have this one of the action figures based on the cartoon.

Fantastic. Excellent collection. I think I watched He-Man and She-Ra. Thundercats as well. Thinking about it now I think watching She-Ra might be a bit gay lol.

Omg, I didn't know there was newer Thundercats!! 2011.
Going to watch!!

Edited

Hi 1285pytk!
Welcome. Welcome. Welcome. © Harvard ( Ig Nobel ceremony welcome speech)