Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings everyone
Welcome!:biggrin:
[SIZE=2]London you say!? Hmmmmm, that place sounds spookily familiar...:tongue:
Enjoy your time here!Confusedmile:
[/SIZE]
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Welcome! I'm pretty shy too, I won't talk unless spoken to or I'm surrounded by my friends (then I'm loud and wild).

I was afraid to come out to my friends too but I came out to two of them recently and they took it very well! I'm hoping to come out to more of my friends soon.

Welcome to the forums. I hope everything works out for you. Maybe in the future, you can find some gay support groups or organizations in London. But I understand you can't do that right now, since you're not out yet. Good luck with everything.

London seems like a great place to visit, I hope to make it there some day. Greg

Thanks guys for all the supporting messages, it means so much to me. I can see I'm really going to like it here. Confusedmile:

Welcome to the forums dude. enjoy it >Big Grin

~D5~ Wrote:Welcome to the forums dude. enjoy it >Big Grin

Thank you, I love your avatar picture by the way. :biggrin:

Hello. Welcome Smile

conechvn Wrote:Welcome!! ... I am really jealous of any one living in London. Such a lovely place. ...
Really? :eek:
gregs317 Wrote:... London seems like a great place to visit, ...
Yes, that I might agree with (as long as I don't have to go there too often), but the best part is leaving it and heading back to civilisation ... and I was born in London.

I-heart-U Wrote:Thanks guys for all the supporting messages, it means so much to me. I can see I'm really going to like it here. Confusedmile:

U sure will Big Grin Hi and welcome, i totally understand u with the whole comming out thing Smile if u want to talk to somebody don't be shy, just type and press send :p Smile)

Welcome!!!! Hope you enjoy it here!!!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Crisit21 Wrote:just type and press send :p Smile)

I really shouldn't..... I tried that for a while, then came the restraining orders. :biggrin: