Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Arizona
I am Vicent. A college sophomore majoring in Psychology. I guess I chose my major partly because of my dad being verbally abusive to me as a kid. He left me and my mom when i was 8. I have been told I am handsome and bright, well mannered. I appreciate compliments alot as I have low self esteem.

My intro to the gay lifestyle is a little bit odd. I was in high school and I went to an adult bookstore...well I saw someome I worked with at the grocery store. He was older and a manager. I was watching str8 vids and he invited me to come over to his place. For a long time he let me watch alone...and I got bolder and bolder until i would be naked while watching the vids and one time he walked in and asked if he could watch. I said ok...and he was so full of verbal praise for me...that i always let him see me naked when i came over to his place. Eventaully we started doing oral and it went to farther. He moved away and I am in college now. I guess I would like to meet or talk to someone who can appreciate me knowing how limited i have been sexually.

Welcome! Wavey

Welcome to Gayspeak! Like I said in chat, if that's your photo, whoever said you're handsome is really damn smart to be stating the obvious!

Hi Vicent Welcome

Hi welcome to GS. Smile

Hello

W[COLOR="Blue"]E[COLOR="SeaGreen"]L[COLOR="Yellow"]C[COLOR="SandyBrown"]O[COLOR="Red"]M[COLOR="Magenta"]E[COLOR="Black"]!!![/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!
Handsome guys are always popuar in the market!Multijump

Well Vincent, you're only 19, so no one's expecting you to have a wide range of experience in the sexual sphere... The world is now your oyster and you can go out there and explore. Still, the same saying goes: go out, have fun but be safe.
Welcome to GaySpeak, Vincent.
By the way, I'm glad that you did not see your first sexual experience as something traumatic, I'm guessing you were curious and ready for it when it happened. It's a bit of a strange way into a sex life, but why not?

Welcome Vin, hope to see you again in chat sometime Smile