Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from China
TryingNewThing Wrote:你好! 希望你喜歡這裡 :biggrin:
你好,我觉得这是一个很棒的论坛呀!:biggrin:

zeon Wrote:Hello Slim,
Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy it here... I find places like china and japan very peaceful respectful countries with traditional styles but excellent living... Or so the TV shows

Thank you for your warm welcome! Indeed, there're various interesting and funny TV shows in China since Chinese may get more fond of entertainment than sports. Singing is one of the most hot themes and talent shows like Super Girls has really got appeal for me!Roflmao

Welcome! Wavey

Yeah that is me with the Blue hair Smile

Hi and welcome!

Hi Slim, welcome to gs, nice t have you here as you said you had other options in your country, thanks for trying gs out, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Slim Wrote:你好, 很高兴见到你!Confusedmile:
Well, since I'm living in Chengdu, I speak Sichuan dialect. It is a kind of dialect prevalent in the southern part of China. Whereas Mandarin is mostly used in the northern part. China has a long history and many distinctive cultures. If you have any questions about Madarin or Chinese culture, do feel free to have a chat with me!:biggrin:

That's awesome! I don't believe I've heard of the Sichuan dialect. I'll be sure to look into it :biggrin: I'm truly fascinated by other cultures and foreign language. I understood some of what was posted in Chinese. Nice to meet you too! :biggrin: Still have many years of studying to commit to. Thanks for the reply and I'll be sure to ask you any questions I may have?