Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from China
Hello everybody, I'm Slim from China.
It is really fortunate for me to find the lovely forum here!
As my name indicates, I've got a really slim body shape. But I eat a lot!
I'm modest yet sometimes quiet and shy. But I also enjoy making friends with others.Roflmao
In spare time, I like playing Sanguo Sha, a very popular board game in China.
For sports, I mostly prefer badminton. I'm not that good at "big ball"games.Sad
Actually, it is the first time I've been to a foreign gay forum. I'm more than excited! In China, there are also plenty of gay friends who have also set up communities or forums like this. Hope you can have a chance to visit them on the Intenet!
All in all, I'm proud to be here and looking forward to new friends, with the best wishes to all of you!Herz

Hey Smile how's it going ? Id love to explore China some day in the future , looks like such a beautiful country , nice to meet you

Glad to meet you too! There are lots of historic and interesting places in China along with the abundant beautiful natural landscapes! Most people are really heplful and hospitable to foreigners. Welcome to China and you will must have great fun!:biggrin:

Hi and Welcome :-)

Sounds great then , if people are so friendly sure having blue hair , people always try talk with me when i travel especially in remote , historical places

你好!
Hey Slim :biggrin: Welcome to the forums.
I was wondering what dialect you spoke since I'm currently learning Mandarin and it would be awesome to learn more about Chinese culture. This truly is a great forum and I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

welcome!! Slim, nice to meet you here i'm Marco from Thailand

Wow~So the man with blue hair in your avatar is you?Roflmao

Lunar Wrote:你好!
Hey Slim :biggrin: Welcome to the forums.
I was wondering what dialect you spoke since I'm currently learning Mandarin and it would be awesome to learn more about Chinese culture. This truly is a great forum and I hope you enjoy your time spent here.

你好, 很高兴见到你!Confusedmile:
Well, since I'm living in Chengdu, I speak Sichuan dialect. It is a kind of dialect prevalent in the southern part of China. Whereas Mandarin is mostly used in the northern part. China has a long history and many distinctive cultures. If you have any questions about Madarin or Chinese culture, do feel free to have a chat with me!:biggrin:

I am in China too!