Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Finland! (=I'm new!)
Hi y'all!

So, yeah. I'm gonna start this introduction by saying that I googled "gay forums" because I felt that I want to talk with others like myself. If you think it's pathetic, it's ok. Big Grin It's just that I don't have any gay friends, and there's a lot of stuff I think I can't share with my straight friends. Or maybe I could, but it's not the same. You know?

Anyway, my name is Sami, I'm 24 years old, and I live in Kuopio, Finland. I'm studying to become a classical singing teacher (my voice, I think, is bass-baritone). My passion, however, is to sing, not teach..so I'm hoping to go study music performance, I have an entrance exam in 2 weeks, feel free to wish me luck! Smile

I have no idea what else to say here. I'm not closeted, but I'm not shouting my preferences from the rooftops. (And now I must say that I hope my English isn't too bad. I know it isn't BAAAAD but it could be better. Maybe it'll get better when I'm talking with you nice peopleSmile

So, I guess that's it. If you have anything to ask or say or whatever, bring it on. I'm ready...I think. I'm happy to finally be among my kind.

Welcome Sami from Finland! Nice to meet you!

Hi and Welcome :-)

Welcome to the forum, and you're not pathetic :p; we would be pretty judgmental to consider it such since we're all here too.

Your English is great too, I wish my French were comparable and I've studied that language for years.

Welcome man!! Smile

Hello and welcome to the site! Enjoy yourself!

Hello and welcome Smile

I would not have known that English is not your first language from your introduction.

Good luck with the entrance audition. That is a tough path you have chosen, so I wish you all the best for your chosen career.

Welcome, and don't worry a bit about being perceived as pathetic.

You want to know what is really pathetic, me welcoming you with this: