Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Illinois
Hello, my name is Rob. I am absolutely horrible at introductions, relationships, and getting to know people. Wink

I believe in proper spelling, punctuation and grammar, but not religion.

The more I get to know people, the wordier I get and some of my posts may be quite long. I have a finely honed sense of humour, but I am yet to meet the 'One'. In this, the year of our lord 2013, all pursuits relating to relationships, love, sex, and companionship have been suspended indefinitely ad infinitum, ad nauseam, et cetera, due to weariness.

Oh! See there? My fingers start going and I find it difficult to stop. Which is what I shall do now.

Welcome to the forum! I don't necessarily think long posts need to be avoided, so I'm sure you'll be fine! Smile

hey , welcome Smile

Welcome Rob Welcome

Welcome from a former Land of Lincoln resident!

Welcome Rob. Smile

Welcome! I think some of my favorite posts are the longest, they remind me of a discussion instead of comment threads on facebook.

Hi welcome. I'm new here too. My post length varies but my spelling and grammar is always bad, so I will just say sorry in advance. I'm skipping out on work today, called in sick to sort out my life, lots of big decisions for me, and I'm trying to meet new people too! Everyone here has been nice to me so far, so I think you came to the right place. Smile

Hello Rob, welcome to gs Smile

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak Wink