Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Latvia!
Hello guys!

This is my first time on this site so I thought I will say hello to you all. My name is Davis, I am 25 years old and I am from Latvia. I assume some of you might not know this country, as it is not big, but really beautiful.

I am a student, I study medicine and hope to become a doctor one day. I hope my English is good enough and I think I might even improve it here.

I don't really know what else to say, if you want to know something, you can always askSmile

Hi and welcome ! ! !

Welcome! Your English is great

Hi, welcome!
A medicine student, so good, Davis, nice name, 25 ... Ok ok ok... LOL
And don't worry about your english, I'm here too, with my shittttttty english!

I really know a little (more or less: NOTHING) about Latvia but also of other places in the same part of the Europe, I need to read, and plan a trip there eheh.

Hi Davis and welcome Welcome

You'll find us all a great bunch here, friendly and always ready with a word of wisdom and a unique take on a situation. There is very, vary rarely any nastiness or trolling here and if there is, well, nobody is too big to go over Auntie Vig's knee!

You're studying medicine, cool! I'm quite interested in HIV/AIDS prevention, as well as drug and alcohol abuse and I used to work in those fields.

I like cats, horses and summer and I'm currently reprogramming my mind not to be afraid of spiders!

Kettle's on, fancy a cuppa? (anyone else while I'm at it?)

Vigilias Wrote:Hi Davis and welcome Welcome

You'll find us all a great bunch here, friendly and always ready with a word of wisdom and a unique take on a situation. There is very, vary rarely any nastiness or trolling here and if there is, well, nobody is too big to go over Auntie Vig's knee!

You're studying medicine, cool! I'm quite interested in HIV/AIDS prevention, as well as drug and alcohol abuse and I used to work in those fields.

I like cats, horses and summer and I'm currently reprogramming my mind not to be afraid of spiders!

Kettle's on, fancy a cuppa? (anyone else while I'm at it?)

First off, welcome to the site Davis. I personally find Eastern European countries fascinating.

Secondly, Vigilias, if you are offering tea I’m in! Yeah, tea! I’m such a tea slvt! BUNNY

heyhey , welcome

I'm not sure if we've had a member from Latvia before. Your english is great, welcome Smile

Hi welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Oh hello there, welcome to GS. And yes, I do know where Latvia is, I'm from Finland, so we are quite close Wink