Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from New Jersey
Better late than never? At 52 i finally began to confront my long suppressed sexuality, which is not easy after being married 26 years and having four kids. But as my relationship with my wife has faded my desire to explore gay life has grown. I started secretly meeting guys 10 months ago and now have a wonderful boyfriend who i have been seeing more than five months. But it's no fun living a life of deceipt, so I will probably separate from my wife in the near future and come out to friends and family. My boyfriend and I have many differences including age and ethnicity, but truly enjoy each other. I'm looking forward to finding gay friends and discussing issues.

Hi Mark

Well, you certainly have more than your share of drama to deal with!

Anywhoooo, I am new to the boards too, so let me give you a big WELCOME!

Welcome! I hear ya, dude! I know how it feels, except I'm not your age and have all of that experience. It took me some time to come out as well. It felt like I came out at a pretty old age. Actually, I wasn't that old.

Welcome to the forums. I hope everything works out well for you. Greg

Well come to this fabulous world!

Hello, Mark and welcome. You are not alone. I'm a little older than you, but was also married for decades and have children and now grandchildren too. Coming out and starting again in middle age has helped save my life so, scary as any change is going to be, there are great compensations. Nowadays I am back on good terms with all my kids and my ex and I can spend hours stuck in the same car travelling to family events and enjoy each other's company ... if absolutely necessary Wink Of course, having a loving partner helps too and I have been lucky to have been with my handsome prince for more than seven years.

Heeey and welcome!! :]]

Welcome!:biggrin:
Unfortunatly its not the first time we've heard a story like that.:frown:
But Please, enjoy your time hear. And I hope it all works out for you!Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hi Mark and welcome to GS.

welcome to the forums Big Grin