Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Rome
Hi! My name is Peter (Pietro, in Italian) and I write from Italy. I'm gay, of course, 35 and live not too far from Rome. I teach maths and physics at a scientific school.
I've chosen to write on this forum because I find it very interesting.
Unfortunately I'm not good at English 'cause I've been studying it only for few years. Please, correct my mistakes!

:-)

Hi Peter - Welcome to GS !!!

Your English is very fine - don't even worry about it! How amazing is it to live in (near) Rome???

ciao, benvenuto su Gayspeak! o/

Hi Borg69 and meridannight :-)
Rome is a wonderful city and there are a lot of places worth visiting. Unfortunately, due to my father's bad health condiction, I live in my small village now and far from my partner, who lives near Naples. I hope to come back to Rome soon because living in a village is very difficult here for a gay man.

Welcome to the forum.

When in Rome......

I used to live in Latina....

Hi and welcome to GS. Smile

omg.

I studied in Rome and hope to die in Italy some day.

After 30 years, my Italian is 'Tourist Italian"....but I will be delighted to help you with any English phrasing.

BTW. One of my favourite ongoing charities in Rome is the cat sanctuary at Largo Argentina. Do you know it?

Welcome Smile

Your English is already better than most native English speakers :p

^ Which is damnation by faint praise these days......

Welcome, Pietro, it's great having you here. Your english seems great, but personally I prefer it to be imperfect...it's like being able to hear your accent, even though you are only typing.

Keep posting so we can get to know each other better.