Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Rome
Ciao! Piacère <3.

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome Smile

Thank guys!!! <3
Olderbutwiser, are you Italian? I taught in Latina some years ago.
Rareboy, what subject did you study in Italy?Were you a university student? Yes, I know the sanctuary and the beautiful cats here. It's a very relaxing place! So, would you like to live in Italy when you're older? Big Grin

Hello
and
welcome!

Welcome to the club Big Grin

Just reading the title of your post made me really excited about my trip to Venice in less than a month! Is your country really as amazing as everyone (including me) thinks it is? Smile

Welcome, Peter! I went to Italy with my family many moons ago and it is still my favorite vacation to this day. We visited Venice, Florence, Rome, and Vatican City. It was a brief touristy visit as we were with a tour group but I caught enough for memories of a lifetime. I wish to return again and visit at a more leisurely pace. Smile

Living in Italy is not easy for a gay person. If you live in a big city such as Rome or Naples, there are no problems but if you live in a small village things can be more difficult. The place where I live is small but, fortunately, people make their own business. In Italy gay people have no rights: there isn't same-sex marriage or civil partneship and special laws against homophoby. The influence of religion on policts is still too strong. The prime minister Renzi says there will be soon civil partnership but we don't trust him. It's a sad situation and I hope things will change soon. The only thing we have here is good food, a lot of monuments and works of art :-)

Welcome to GS Wavey