Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Sverige!
Hello kitschcamp and welcome, great to see you around. Once had 10 acres in the foot hills of Washington State. Enjoyed raising chickens, Ginnie hens,and the dumbest of all a bunch turkeys.3 milk goats and a few Pigs. But all good things have to come to an end some times. Oh well now life is a lot less complected.

kitschcamp Wrote:Be careful what you offer! You may be taken up on it Smile

We've got Svensklanträsget. The Swedish Peasant Goat. It's now quite rare here in Sweden, unfortunately. The togs are a lot more common here for commercial flocks.

Shame! Could have been fun. Goats don't like being told what to do...
I know that only too well Wink And they're clever. They know that they only put a hind foot in the milk bucket when it's nearly full :mad:

Genuine offer, btw, but I'm sure you have neighbours who help out.

We've got a milking machine. Usually that's no problem. Saturday they managed to send the whole machine flying!

We've been here 3 years and haven't had a holiday from the farm. I travel a lot with work, so for me a few weeks back home is a great treat.

Many thanks for the offer, though. I may well take you up on it at some point Smile

Allo and welcome to the site..

I want ducks Sad x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

marshlander Wrote:I know that only too well Wink And they're clever. They know that they only put a hind foot in the milk bucket when it's nearly full :mad:

Genuine offer, btw, but I'm sure you have neighbours who help out.

Hmmmm, do you think your boyfriend could cope with "roughing it" on a Swedish farm for a few weeks??? How far up north is Skåne? I must say it would be a tempting challenge, methinks.

It's very south, it's the bottom tip of Sweden, just across the water from Copenhagen.

Sverige? I went there this springSmile loved it there
Stockholm is just great, I reccomend going to Sweden to everyoneSmile
take care K-camp