Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the Midwest!
Hi everyone,

Obviously I am new to this site! I am also new to accepting my sexuality. This was a major step for me as I come from a fairly conservative family...I still have not told them anything and probably wont. Anywho I am just looking for new friends and this site seemed like an awesome place to meet them Smile Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Hello and welcome..

Congratulations on taking that huge step in your life..

How do you feel 'overall' regarding your self acceptance?

What is your next move?

Hello! Thanks, I'm feeling pretty good. I am who I am and I can't change that Smile As for my next move..I'm not too sure. My girlfriend is also bisexual so I have a feeling that she will be understanding as I was when she told me. Just not sure if I'm ready to tell her quite yet. Hope that doesn't sound too weird

Tech1989 Wrote:Hello! Thanks, I'm feeling pretty good. I am who I am and I can't change that Smile As for my next move..I'm not too sure. My girlfriend is also bisexual so I have a feeling that she will be understanding as I was when she told me. Just not sure if I'm ready to tell her quite yet. Hope that doesn't sound too weird
Self acceptance is a journey..
With knowledge you can make it fun.. interesting. . The gateway to life's experiences..

It's easier said than done.. but this site is excellent on hashing out anything life throws at you..

Secrets usually complicate relationships. .
The sooner she knows the better..
You pretty much levelled one thing on your conscience ( Your sexuality ). .
Hopefully coming clean with your GF goes well..

Thanks for replying..

Welcome to GS!

Hope you have a great time here.

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Welcome. Your girlfriend may prove to be a bridge for you. That could be a great thing.
I bid NO Trump!

Hi neighbor.

I actually know where Mequon is cuz I've driven through there on fishing trips with my brother and dad. That's only about 12 hours from here... relatively nearby in a way you'd only understand if you've been to the west side of South Dakota. People here drive five hours to go on a date and see a movie.

Welcome to GS... hurry and make 50 posts so you get past the probation period. You found the friendliest LGBT forum on the whole internet.

Try to be here Monday nights for the free rectal exams.
[Image: %24_35.JPG]

Nose-pick

Greetings and welcome to the forum .

Nice to see you here Wavey