Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the middle of the Sea :3
HellooooooooooooooBiggrinflip

Allow me to tell you a story Bighug Kiss3

There once was a Queen named Odi, who was a fair and clever Musician. He wasn't always popular due to his early childhood flamboyancy, and only had two bestfriends, who were loyal and royal. He would prance around in his make believe dress, and pretended he was the Queen, while his bestest friend would be the King. His other friend was the Joker, because she was the funniest.
The entire kingdomInvasion would gather in awe of the most handsomest King and fairest Queen and the gut-bustingly funny Joker, and would praise their amazingness. Soon after though, all was not as it was supposed to be, as the King was called away to a far and distant land, against his will, never to be seen again by his Queen or the lovable Joker.

Queen Odi became withdrawn for a few years, never making connections with other people, afraid they would vanish like his King, and eventually lost his Joker to her parents who were forced to leave the kingdom. Saddened even more, Queen Odi wanted to give up on being the Queen and live a regular boring life, just barely even being noticed, until one day, he met someone.

This new person, who was also a Musician and also a Queen befriended Queen Odi and encouraged him to be happy again. Queen Odi took his advice and suddenly found himself surrounded by new friends and subjects who both liked and dis-liked him. He even met that "special" someone who turned out was, like his old King, a King as well. Queen Odi was chaste, so nothing too bad ever happened Evil_lol . It was a good thing too, because he was a philandering King, so Queen Odi dismissed him very politelyFal
,as he is a Queen after all and a Queen of Kings at that. Now Queen Odi is known throughout the land as the fair, matured and talented musician who plays the Viola, and is very kind to others.

As the Queen of Kings, Queen Odi is always on a quest to meet his King, but he's sure that the right King is in his castle somewhere waiting to get rescued by Queen Odi, who despite being a Queen is still a brave and an adventurous spirit that no King can cage in front of his vanity.
~
I hoped you all liked my mini-story, it was fun thinking of it on the spot :3Cat3

I love it keep it up

Hi QueenOdi , welcome to GS.
Very nice story , thank you for sharing it.
[Image: welcome.jpg]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Hi and welcome to the forum QueenOdi
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

WelcomeHello

HelloXyxwave everyone, thanks for welcomes.Multi. I thought the story may have been much, but better to start off with a bang? :biggrin:

Very interesting...welcome Wink

Welcome That's certainly a unique intro post :biggrin:

Have you taken your medication today? Wink

Welcome! Wavey

Hi and welcome. Cool story bro. :tongue:

I like your wit and humor.

Certainly one of the better introduction I've seen so far. Welcome to the site.