Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grew up in Gay San Francisco
Hi everybody! I guess I better introduce myself properly. I M a Bi man, now over 40 and single. I was born in San Francisco California, but I have travelled extensively. I have lived and worked in tolerant and open environments in California, Argentina and Europe. I find it hard to imagine how much gays have to suffer when they live in intolerant places. I could not live in such places. I M Atheist and I cannot stand 2 B around intolerant religious people. I M a student of history and I have always been interested in politics and culture. There definately is a culture war going on in many places. I want to meet interesting people. This is why I M here. I dont believe in long posts, so I will stop here.

Welcome!! Thanks for the cool introduction.

I've also lived in USA, Europe and Argentina. Are you future me? Tongue

Hello Domitian, and Welcome to GaySpeak... How do you like living in San Francisco? What's your history of boyfriends and girlfriends like? Have you been in long standing relationships at all? I also look forward to hearing about your name... Domitian. Sounds like it was taken from something Latin...

Wow! What nice replies I have already. Nice 2 meet both of U. I had only one really long term relationship with annother man. When I was 18 to 21,I had a wonderful relationship with annother guy exactly my age, (2 months apart). We were both tall and slender and could wear eachothers clothes. It was an innocent time. We grew together. Our personalities completely merged with time, in fact at a certain point we could actually read eachother thoughts. Nothing could ever replace this relationship. His name was Cory. I think, 2 a great extent, he made me the man I M 2day. We were torn apart by circumstances beyond our control. I do not know where he is 2day.

To SrChulo: I M happy 2 meet someone who has lived in Argentina & Europe too! We must exchange PMs sometime!

About my avatar: DOMITIAN was a Roman Emperor. I M a great fan of Greco-Roman History, and he was a very handsome man too!

DOMITIAN Wrote:I M a great fan of Greco-Roman History

I'm a great fan of the apostrophe. Wink

Welcome to GS
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

[quote=DOMITIAN]Wow! What nice replies I have already. Nice 2 meet both of U. I had only one really long term relationship with annother man. When I was 18 to 21,I had a wonderful relationship with annother guy exactly my age, (2 months apart). We were both tall and slender and could wear eachothers clothes. It was an innocent time. We grew together. Our personalities completely merged with time, in fact at a certain point we could actually read eachother thoughts. Nothing could ever replace this relationship. His name was Cory. I think, 2 a great extent, he made me the man I M 2day. We were torn apart by circumstances beyond our control. I do not know where he is 2day.

To SrChulo: I M happy 2 meet someone who has lived in Argentina & Europe too! We must exchange PMs sometime!

About my avatar: DOMITIAN was a Roman Emperor. I M a great fan of Greco-Roman History, and he was a very handsome man too![/QUOTE]
Does that mean YOU're handsome???

Hi, welcome to the forum Confusedmile: