Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grindr?
I've been curious to try sex with a guy for quite some time now. I recently met this guy on Grindr, and we seem to be what each other wants. We were both looking for friends w/ benefits, and we hit it off good (far as the chatting goes).

I've always been iffy about meeting up with people on the internet, but this seems legit. This guy is also curious, wants to meet in public, hangout before we do any physical contact, and when we eventually get to that, we plan on starting slowly, and practicing safe sex. He's 4 years older than me (I'm 19), nice, genuine, and respectful. We even sent a few pics to each other, and it seemed like we were both very interested with what we saw as well.

So what are your thoughts on this? Tell me any advice, recommendations, stories/experiences (similar to mine), and/or what you think of this whole situation.

Thanks Smile

Have fun and stay safe Smileysex
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Sounds like you've got it covered really well. Just be sure to video chat once before you meet so you know you aren't being catfished.

Thatdude118118 Wrote:...So what are your thoughts on this? ...
Yeah, I agree with [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION], sounds like you're approaching this right and would suggest that you video chat once before you meet in person. People *DO* fake pix and information about themselves on these hook-up apps. So having a video chat is the surest way to know they are why/what they say they are. And still meet in public the first time.

Welcome to the forum, BTW, and feel free to come back and share how this turns out... and ask more questions if they come up.

I say go for it, but go slow. There is no rush. You seem to have a handle on this.
But just know that some guys who are experienced like beeing with noobs. That's why I say, just develop a level of trust and do only what you're comfortable with.

Camfer Wrote:Sounds like you've got it covered really well. Just be sure to video chat once before you meet so you know you aren't being catfished.

I do agree, video chat before you meet. Photos are easy to obtain!

You go, girl!!!