Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grindr
Hello everyone! I am currently collecting data for my undergraduate dissertation on the varying uses of Grindr. I would really appreciate it if everyone could fill out my questionnaire.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

It says I need 50 posts to post the link to my questionnaire?

Yea, untill you have 50 posts Theres a lot of stuff you cant do :/ tho dont worry, it's nothing personal it's something about trolls or so.. and you can earn 50 posts very easy just by participating in the wordgames Winkit took me 2 days to earn 50 i think, and i didn't do that much Smile

Ahh ok thank you for your response!

Literally just post 50 times in the longest posting streak rainbow thread in the Games section. That's what it's there for Smile

Will1994 Wrote:Hello everyone! I am currently collecting data for my undergraduate dissertation on the varying uses of Grindr. I would really appreciate it if everyone could fill out my questionnaire.

Read the rules of the Forum, especially number 8:

You must be aged 16 years of age or over to join the site.
First time posters are requested to please make their introductory post in English.
Please create only ONE account. Do not create multiple/fake accounts/personas. There is a detection script in place. You are welcome to delete your current account and create a new one.
Do not spam/abuse any other member via e-mail or private messages.
Do not spam the site trying to promote a particular website/product/service in posts or signatures. (website links are allowed in profiles)
Do not create posts requesting or soliciting sex.
Do not create posts requesting webcam or phone sex.
Do not create posts asking to complete online surveys or answer college/university research paper questions.
Do not list email addresses or contact telephone numbers in your posts.
Do not request money or any other financial assistance.
Do not make abusive or offensive posts/replies.
Do not post naked or sexually explicit pictures.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Aside from the fact that soliciting surveys on here is prohibited, most of the guys on here are not Grindr users. Maybe you'd be better off using Grindr to solicit users of Grindr? Just a thought. Good luck with your dissertation.

Will1994 Wrote:Hello everyone! I am currently collecting data for my undergraduate dissertation on the varying uses of Grindr. I would really appreciate it if everyone could fill out my questionnaire.

Not a very interesting thesis if you ask me. I mean, who DOESN'T KNOW what Grindr is used for 99.999% of the time?

You want to do an INTERESTING dissertation? Here's one idea:

Go to http://www.realjock.com create an account using a fake profile picture (preferably of one hot looking stud) . Then solicit other guys for cam-sex and see how many respond.

Could be fun at least Smile

Thanks for the reply guys! You would actually be very surprised I have been getting a lot of varying responses!

You can try Just Us Boys http://www.justusboys.com/forum/forums/6-Hot-Topics too...a lot of grindr users and adult content...

I think you might have to ask permission to do a survey..not sure...I have seen surveys there before...