Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grindr
How would you feel if you knew the guy you are dating or your boyfriend had a grindr and still logged on (even if you do not know how often he is on)?

How do you feel about grindr?

What do you use grindr for?

I would be really suspicious. 99% of guys on Grindr are there only to hook up.

But! Talk to him about it first and explain to him how you feel about it.

i dont use grindr. i would be a little upset. before you get to out of shape, ask what you can do to offer him more sexually. it might just be that he is bored with sex right now.

I agree with both Drimo and Wakeboarder...... best of luck with your talk with him.

Well thanks, though maybe I'm wrong but if your not exclusive with the guy. Doesn't that mean it's non of my business and that he has the right to see other guys/date if we are not exclusive but been talking for a month?

a relationship has trust, communication, respect and blabla... Its difficult to say your not there yet but not fully embracing on those three big definitions points to big holes.
There are a few grinder like iPhone apps now. There are the not so dating sites like gayspeak.com and outboard.com (connecion folded into outboard) AND YOU ARE ON THIS SITE NOW. Tens of hookup/date sites m4m or okcupid. All this to test a relationship.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:How would you feel if you knew the guy you are dating or your boyfriend had grindr ...
no big issue, sruff is more for free so i would think him un thrifty.
-he is used material, get him tested a few times.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:... and still logged on (even if you do not know how often he is on) ...
if he is still logged on toss him to the curb:
-many addictions, this is one, he has to be willing to pay attention to his date/partner, at least when he is in sight. toss the boy to the curb on the first date. And it uses lots of cell phone battery life. Even in the straight world; while dating you really have to tone down on your life a little to hear about your perspective partner. Your husband is your life, you HAVE to give it up.
-2nd part; " (even if you do not know how often he is on)" You will never know, unless you have a relationship. Dont stress about it and enjoy his company when you have it.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:How do you feel about grindr?
-obviously works for a hookup, date, revenge(repair of your ego).
-It is wild to know family is about you. The technology is so re assuring to know you are not a lone, its nice to know there is some one out there.
I have not used anything grinder like for a while.
i hope i dont have to.

Alwaysconfused Wrote:How would you feel if you knew the guy you are dating or your boyfriend had a grindr and still logged on (even if you do not know how often he is on)?

How do you feel about grindr?

I use Grindr for ... I have no idea.

It was installed into my Ipad, Touch and Iphone by my straight colleague, Evan. Evan and the rest of my colleagues think Grindr would be a good place for me to find gay friends. I just came out early this year. Evan's younger brother is a Grindr member and he was the one who introduced Grindr to Evan. Evan's brother uses Grindr for banging around though.

I never used it. Admittedly I do browse around from time to time due to curiosity.

As someone else have said, 99% use Grindr for banging around. But there are people in Grindr who are honestly looking for friends to chat and hopefully to find real lovers. That of course would be the 1%.

A friend of mine still uses Grindr to chat around even though he has a boyfriend. I think it depends on how much you trust your boyfriend and how trustful your boyfriend is.

I would comepletely relax man. Grindr as I understand it is a way too meet ppl. Don't be so uptight of he is with u for a reason then remind him of it without getting jealous.

I personally have no experience with Grindr. I have heard nothing but 'bad' about it, it is considered a one night stand, meet and sex type site/app.

Dating is a confusing word. I have seen it applied to long term relationships of years and applied to the second date sort of thing.

Assuming this is merely really just dating, getting to know you, not really committed to a relationship sort of dating, I would be less inclined to think anything of it. Just because he is logged in or has it doesn't mean he is using it.

Now if I was in a relationship with the fellar, we having established the rule of monogamy and all of that, I would be asking questions and I would not be amused.

To me he is hunting for something else and isn't really into the relationship, which is a warning sign of trouble ahead, if he hasn't already acted....

His useage opf grindr only comes down to if you allow him to continue... Of course talk about grindr with him and see if you can comew to a compromise