Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grooming or "Manscaping" advice needed!
Darius Wrote:Beaux, I am surprised. I picture you as a hairy beast down there.

Well, the older I get, the closer to "hairy beast" I become! Lol seriously though, I have been waxing for over 20 years, so it is a difficult habit to break, ALTHOUGH, having been unwell these past couple of years I do not keep up with the process as well as I should. Lately, I just wax during the summer (mainly for the pool), and pretty much just let it go with clippers during the rest of the year...
~Beaux

I use a body groomer and get it to nothing, then shave the balls. The first time I was nervous, but it's actually really easy and I've never had a cut. I go to town too, the sack is much stronger then you think!

Haha.

I'll be going to Florida tomorrow for a little vacation, I'll be grooming in a few!

Beaux Wrote:Well, the older I get, the closer to "hairy beast" I become! Lol seriously though, I have been waxing for over 20 years, so it is a difficult habit to break, ALTHOUGH, having been unwell these past couple of years I do not keep up with the process as well as I should. Lately, I just wax during the summer (mainly for the pool), and pretty much just let it go with clippers during the rest of the year...
~Beaux

Beaux, you sexy devil, if I promise not to jack off over them, can I see your naked balls? Smile

reaper Wrote:I use a body groomer and get it to nothing, then shave the balls. The first time I was nervous, but it's actually really easy and I've never had a cut. I go to town too, the sack is much stronger then you think!

Haha.

I'll be going to Florida tomorrow for a little vacation, I'll be grooming in a few!

Nah fool. hahahahaha! Stop talking about nuts like that. I can tell by what you said you don't have low hangers. Mine are like a pair of boiled eggs in a 2 quart zip lock bag. It doesn't take much at all to draw blood shaving them. It's like shaving a hound dogs face I guess.

But don't you use that super slide stuff to guarantee safe travels, Virge?
I bid NO Trump!

[Image: sousvide03.jpg]

SO glad I made it to the end of the thread! Laugh
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart