Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group night gone wrong
So I am writing as some what of a public service announcement for anyone new to their sexuality or the realms of an orgy or gangbang.

As I have posted before I have only been sexual with guys now for 6-7 weeks. I have been consistently sleeping with the same guy for the past 3 as I still discover who I am and what I enjoy Sexually. Recently he asked me to join him in going to a gangbang one of his friends was setting up. This wasn't his first as he is in his 30's and experienced. I asked for advice and opinions here on gs, and after some thought, I agreed too go with him. Curiosity got the best of me. I've been so eger to explore my sexuality I couldn't resist the situation.

At first I was told 6 guys including me would be attending, everyone took a turn recieving and the order would be determined by drawing names out of a hat. When I arived with my friend, there was intact 8 guys already there, and things had kicked off. My name was drawn third from the hat which was good I would get to top a bit first with some new guys. When it came time to change to me I si

(breathlessly awaiting)

The placement of the cutoff is so perfect that I can't help but feel a bit molested through the internet, like you're trying to tease and deny orgasm through cyberspace.

No no really, it's cool, keep doing it. I'l try anything

I hope someone finds his phone on the semen-soaked floor and turns it off. Investigative reporting in extremis. Noble cause.

Such a shame. So young, and fucked to death.

For the record, I don't believe the OP. This account is significantly inconsistent, even though incomplete, with the It All Went Horribly Wong thread on the same event. Even the use of the cliche to title the other thread points to fiction. The narrative here is also too dispassionate for a guy who was supposedly tied up, raped, and left alone. Traumatized people don't write this way.

Bogus.

When it came time to change to me I simply climbed onto the bed on my hands and knees. At this point my adrenaline was pumping. The first guy to take me grabbed my hips and forced his way in. I was comfortable with one at a time, but that wasn't going to happen. I was pushed down hard onto the bed, where things began to get uncomfortable. I had only bottomed with 3 guys prior it was quiet painful. After a few minutes of being rammed a second guy started to fuck me, at the same time. I was being held down by my arms and what quickly and painfully became double penetration. I was overwhelmed with pain for a few minutes but I did become enjoyable. After s few laughs and comments and a few more guys the idea came about the I get "shown" a few things. Looking back now it was fun and extremely pleasureable but at the time rather painful. A few small toys and a few fingers quickly became a fist. I was the last one to be fucked because it was too much fun, and my curiosity made me want to try everything they were suggesting. A day later and I'm still having pains in certain places.

I had thought that maybe 'Unsure' was texting this opus out while walking and didn't look before starting to cross the street.......and pressed send just as the bus struck him.

You can't be the first to receive and the third to receive in the same story.....even if the tale is told in two different forums.....it is like being a homosex virgin but then claiming to have given lots of guys a BJ.

We all love a bit of good fiction.....but this has more holes in the plot than a Dan Brown novel.

Maybe Unsure just means he didn't get what he was expecting, thus the night went wrong.

Just got to the good part in reading this and then............nothing????

^ You can pick up the Alt. version of this tale here:

https://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=34542

I'll wait for the movie version.