Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grrrrrrrr
Time to start swimming laps, man.

Chuq ---- forgive me for snickering. It's not so much about you hurting yourself but my warped humor and advice.

My advice?
Find a huge jar and put a nickel in it.
If I kept doing that after the first time I sprained something or dislocated something (worth two nickels at least!) in the gym....... I'd own a huge jar of coins that I'd sprain my back picking up.,, or drop on my foot... or mash my fingers... or any combination of these.

And.. from experience.... DO NOT RUSH a sprained foot!!!!! There are two possible bad scenarios if you do.

#1. You can re-injure it before it has recovered and end up tripling the time you need.

#2. You are putting extra pressure on your uninjured foot. Hurt it trying to get around now and you're really fucked,

Stay on your ass, keep your foot up and piss in a milk jug rather than run to the bathroom all the time. Remember to check the batteries in your Life Alert necklace.

Injured?! Who's gonna tickle me now?? :frown:

Get better soon Bighug

Oh wow...so sorry that happened....

Just adjust your workouts and do other things while you heal

i would totally rest the ankle till your 100% mate but you can still burn calories doing low weight more rep upper body exercises - or just body weight routines if your house bound at the moment

Congrats on losing the weight you have lost.

Sorry to hear about your injury Sad

* Hugs* Chuck Smile

Sorry to see that you've injured your ankle. I've injured my ankle twice playing basketball, I know how much it sucks! Get plenty of rest and don't overexert yourself. Here's wishing you a speedy recovery.

If I was your nurse I would put you to bed and take care of you and tell you I was your number one fan all the time.....

[Image: misery-624x422.jpg]

Hope you're feeling better today.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If I was your nurse I would put you to bed and take care of you and tell you I was your number one fan all the time.....

[Image: misery-624x422.jpg]

Hope you're feeling better today.

Well, that's comforting.

I'm sure I would thrive under you're compassionate touch.

[Image: misery-animated-gif.gif]

Ok, seriously now, I'm doing ok. Still occasionally hobbling around, moving only when necessary, pain has decreased.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well ..
You could at least paint that walker pink..
Have a little fun while you're laying low...

1)Take a million nude selfies with your bandages..

2)...Tell everyone you are coming back from Afghanistan.

3) Go to a gay bar..
Sit in a corner. .
Hold your ankle. .. and cry..!!!
(Ass Magnet)

You might be down. But you are not out..!

You know what I mean! !