Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grump grump moan
The biting bitch has decided to try and make my life even more annoying. She started texting me on my day off to tell me how useless and lazy I was (says the girl who repeatedly turns up half an hour or more late and drunk). I asked her not to bother me on my day off as I had a life outside work and she replied saying 'I highly doubt that'!!! Nice.

It is also starting to look like she has her sights set on TSG. I think this is more to do with winding me up than her actually liking TSG (though he is nice she has recently been playing reasonably seriously with a rather tall dark and handsome Polo Player who I don't think she'd want to give up). It is working, I am irritated. Hopefully he's not stupid enough to fall for it but I don't know.

Wish to scream, shout, punch somebody and get fucked.

ETA - my 300th post, yay me!!

i am fluent in straight

this guy doesnt want to date any one, he just wants to fuck

vk luis Wrote:i am fluent in straight

this guy doesnt want to date any one, he just wants to fuck

I would usually translate to that point too but it doesn't really fit TSGs personality - not that I'm saying its not a large possibility. If it is the case I'm evidentally not good enough to fuck!

Went out with TSG and another of my friends last night and we got talking about going to the cinema and crap, he was saying about how he goes to the cinema with me, my housemate, his friends and then suddenly dropped in, 'I might even take [the biting bitch] to the cinema'. Before looking at me for a reaction (which I don't THINK I gave). It did seriously piss me off though.

I give up.

Damn.... You slept with a Vampire and fall for TSG who doesnt want a relationship because he is insecure enough to commit to someone and you stuck in a job you dont like with the view to find a better one later.. With that vile luck in love and work me and you could be sisters Tongue

BiPenny ... as an avid Equestrian myself WE NEED TO DISCUSS THE POINIES ASAP !!!