Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gugby Players
We were saying earlier today how hot they are but we havent discussed in depth ...
I find they are much better looking than any other athletes i.e footballers, dont know how why! Maybe how they fall at the top of each other for the game adds in their appeal!

Do you have any favorites?Wink

i will still stick with soccer players! those strong butts and thighs are just something worth it! plus for some reason i think most soccer players are more sexy lookin compatively. maybe its just to me...lol

Maybe we can change your opinion, or make you see the truth lol

here here:
[Image: hunksgavinhensonpm7.th.jpg]

.... Gavin Henson he is Welsh and one of my favorites. Saw him in a match before i even knew he was dating Charlotte Church or who she was. He must be a real nice guy too to put up with her madnessHappy

I don't have anyone favourite in particular, but everytime I watch ESPN's reports on the argentinian youngsters rugby championships (young, i mean my age), I can't avoid DROOLING... :eek:

Footballers have they charm also... But after seeing Beckham's 'burned' penis...

spotysocks Wrote:Maybe we can change your opinion, or make you see the truth lol

here here:
[Image: hunksgavinhensonpm7.th.jpg]

.... Gavin Henson he is Welsh and one of my favorites. Saw him in a match before i even knew he was dating Charlotte Church or who she was. He must be a real nice guy too to put up with her madnessHappy

nahhh beckham any day!
geez just look at him.
[Image: 729622od1.jpg]

OHHHH IVE MET GAVIN AND CHARLOTTE QUITE A FEW TIMES.

See them alot to -Lives in cardiff- Like in town or tesco etc.

One funny thing was in town we were going to a shop and someone goes "OMG ITS CHARLOTTE CHURCH" everyone turns around like OH MY GOD.

Then someone went "THERES GAVIN HENSON" most people replied "who?"

I found that funny. But rugby players phwoar. The bodies/build My god. Hence why I watch rugby so much Rolleyes
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

feelmychampagne Wrote:nahhh beckham any day!
geez just look at him.
[/URL]

Have you seen 'Beckham strips off', here? Front naked, burned penis

drocko17 Wrote:Have you seen 'Beckham strips off', here? Front naked, burned penis

haha yesssss that was fake and ugly!

LOL. I have.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]