Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild Wars 2
I have been playing Guild Wars 2 for over a year now and I just made a friend on there 2 weeks ago. My first one!! LOL

Does anyone else play this game and if so, what server do you play on?

I used to play but then I took a break and haven't really gotten back since then. I have good memories from it though - a lot better than WoW!

I never really got too much into it, highest characters I have are a Ranger and Necromancer at 45-46ish on Piken Square EU. I do however love how you have to do something other then stand still and spam keys in a certain like WoW.

I have a lv 80 Ranger and a lv 37 Guardian with my own guild.
Yes, they do have a good system that keeps you moving. There are some adaptations I wish they would take from Everquest. There are a lot of things I loved about that game that I would love to see put into a newer game.

I have a level 80 ranger. I have not played in about a month because of being busy but I got the game when it first came out. I actually pre-ordered it.

I am on the world Borlis Pass and my account name is leebennet.7398 if anyone is on that world and would like to play just add me Smile

Nope, never played it.

Still play WoW though (started again recently, haven't played it for years, well, at least when wrath of the lich king was first released.

We have a Guild that I created when GW2 first came out Called Rebel of Babylon (ROB). That is LGBT Friendly of course Smile We are on the EU Server Ruins of Surmia if anyone wants to join us.

Just ask if you want a Guild Invite ^_^

JOIN US!! :biggrin:

Umm.. I playing runescape...