Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty about masturbating - wasting the cum
This is going to sound weird. I masturbate every few days after taking a bath (easier to clean up). I cum, and see the cum float way in the tub. A month or so ago, after cumming and cleaning myself up, I start thinking - why?

I am starting to feel guilty about masturbating and seeing all the cum go to waste. It's fun to masturbate, but that's it. The fun is gone afterwards. I'm single, never had a boyfriend, so I've never had the joy of having sex and having the sperm go elsewhere besides the tub or into a condom, which I bought for the first time 3 months ago just to know the feeling of wearing a condom.

I won't be becoming a dad, for many reasons. For one, I am nowhere near that responsible to be taking care of another life, let alone my own. I won't be knocking up a girl, accidentally or otherwise, and not take care of the baby. I have said this time and time again, and I won't be changing my mind: if she decides to keep the baby, I will help take care of the baby, no matter how hard I have to work to do it.

Am I weird to feel guilty about seeing all the sperm go to waste?

Its not really going to waste.

If you didn't jack off at all, and assuming you didn't have nocturnal emissions,the sperm and seminal fluids are reabsorbed by the body.

You are no more wasting cum than you are wasting shed skin cells (which everyone sheds skin all the time).

What you are reponding too is mythical or superstitious understanding of biology, not real biology.

Women, on the other hand don't worry about ovulation, they only have X number of eggs and never make any more. Men, however, are constantly produce sperm cells until disease or accident prevents that from happening.

Do women ever feel guilty of 'wasting eggs' because they menstruate?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its not really going to waste.

If you didn't jack off at all, and assuming you didn't have nocturnal emissions,the sperm and seminal fluids are reabsorbed by the body.

Exactly. And nocturnal emissions can be very bizarro with weird dreams and such - and unless you are into that and all - better to take care of it before-hand Lol2

Also nocturnal emissions can be very messy Bath

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:If you didn't jack off at all, and assuming you didn't have nocturnal emissions,the sperm and seminal fluids are reabsorbed by the body.

Really?!?! That is going to be my fact of the day D:

oiramittedeneb Wrote:Really?!?! That is going to be my fact of the day D:

If a guy who has never masterbated and looses his virginity at 30 and fathers a child, do you really think the kid was made using 15 year old seed?

Think of it this way, sperm itself is not life. It's a cell, just as Bowyn said, like dead skin or hair being shed.

What a sperm cell is, is half the chromosomes of a normal cell nucleus.

I don't know if each is unique but I guess they must be, but unique doesn't mean it deserves fruition automatically. There are countless spermatozoa in your body, and countless more being made, they are the smallest human cell in existence.

If every sperm cell deserves life, that means you need to get everybody pregnant. I don't think you want to do that. xP

Undreamt Wrote:If a guy who has never masterbated and looses his virginity at 30 and fathers a child, do you really think the kid was made using 15 year old seed?

No, but I thought that if you didn´t do *that* you would eventually have nocturnal emissions ._.

Its an endless supply. Dont worry about it.
I would worry more about finding a guy to have sex with lol. Get out there dude.
You need help/ tips? thats what we do best lol

If you are messing around and you cum with a guy that cum is going to waste unless the guy swallows it or you are messing with a guy and you cum inside him, yet its still going to waste even if you cum inside him. I mean the only time its not going to waste is if you have sex with a woman and you get her pregnant and you have a child together or you donate your sperm so you and your partner can have a child. So don't worry about wasting your sperm, we all waste TRILLIONs of sperm per day, lol

and when i thought i had read it all...