Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty about masturbating - wasting the cum
Lilitu Wrote:Think of it this way, sperm itself is not life. It's a cell, just as Bowyn said, like dead skin or hair being shed.

What a sperm cell is, is half the chromosomes of a normal cell nucleus.

I don't know if each is unique but I guess they must be, but unique doesn't mean it deserves fruition automatically. There are countless spermatozoa in your body, and countless more being made, they are the smallest human cell in existence.

If every sperm cell deserves life, that means you need to get everybody pregnant. I don't think you want to do that. xP

I can think of a lot of guys I'd like to TRY to get pregnant. So far it's fail, but I'm optimistic.

even if you were to get a girl pregnant , it only takes one sperm out of millions to make a baby . so think how many are wasted when a baby is made ~

megumidesu Wrote:even if you were to get a girl pregnant , it only takes one sperm out of millions to make a baby . so think how many are wasted when a baby is made ~

Here's another fun fact!

It actually takes more than one sperm cell to penetrate the wall of an egg.

They all kind of "chip away" at it, until one lucky bugger gets inside.

Smile

LateBloomer Wrote:Here's another fun fact!

It actually takes more than one sperm cell to penetrate the wall of an egg.

They all kind of "chip away" at it, until one lucky bugger gets inside.

Smile

so when people say "i was the fastest sperm" , you can say "no , you were a sperm who arrived late and then took credit for the hard work of other , faster sperm."
hah

megumidesu Wrote:so when people say "i was the fastest sperm" , you can say "no , you were a sperm who arrived late and then took credit for the hard work of other , faster sperm."
hah

Yeah!
Something like that.
Smile

The feeling of one feeling guilty about mastubation may well be one of wasting cum or sperm that was not to be used in this way; and having read most of the postings on this subject has open up a new way of me looking into it.

For the most part, I feel masturbating like most other ways of dealing with our sexual feelings are much better when we share what we do with others who feel as we do about how we like
this part of our body that we both can enjoy and have fun with.

That is to say from childhood or boyhood as we grow to adulthood learning sexual feelings and how best to share them with others as we learn the reason for them. or that is to say, as we each address the matter and issues of what has become 'Sex Education' in our schools, at home, and or on or in the street.

I think it was best said; 'When I was a child, I thought, acted and talked like one; but when I became an adult, I learn to put away childish things or practices.'

BG

BellyNel Wrote:A month or so ago, after cumming and cleaning myself up, I start thinking - why?
I can honestly say I have never had that thought. If I had, the answer would be easy... BECAUSE IT FEELS DAMN GOOD!!! Oh, I have felt lonely at times, wishing I had someone to share that moment with, but it still felt good.

BellyNel, I'm curious if you have any idea where that thought came from. Parents, friends, church..? Masturbating is a totally natural act.

Of course, I could be mistaken. So I leave you with this...

To save your concience why don't you become a sperm donor?

Masturbation and any other kind of sex is good for you.
You liberate endorphins that make you feel good, nervous system, stimulates your body and senses, makes you skin better, your character improves and people like you more.

Man, is there anything that masturbation doesn't heal?

You should masturbate. I do all the time.

The spermatozoids in your testicles don't live forever, if not "used" they'll die and get replaced. Give them a chance to die "in battle".