Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilty of seducing
Hey I am writing after a long time.I will start with saying that I have a high sexual libido and sex is on my mind almost 24 hrs of the day( atleast back of my mind even I am busy) and I get attracted whenever I see good looking,sexy looking guys and start seducing the guy by trying to get him into conversation and gradually into sexual conversation and later into oral sex (I think many str8 men enjoy that from a gay man)

I have had seduced many straight guys and has enjoyed oral sex with them.If they reciprocate then I dont feel gulity if someone doesn't reciprocate or gets hyper or offended then I feel bad,bad not because they turned me down but because I am trying to exploit someone who is really oblivious to this.However I try to keep it to 18+ guys only not younger than that coz then I would be filled with more guilt.

Same thing I did today,I have been noticing this Hot Afghani Guy for long who stays in my locality and on study visa and today I grabbed an opportunity of striking up a conversation and we had a chat and as usual I brought in sexual topic into the conversation but he seems to be little uncomfortable talking about it,more so since he's a Muslim and from a orthodox country Afghanistan,however the guy seems to be so innocent and very handsome with proper features (its genetic) but now I am feeling bad that I did that. But let me tell you earlier I have seduced 3 Afghani guys and had sex with them.

And one more thing though Homosexuality and SEX before marriage is a taboo in Afghanistan but there so many guys who practice gay sex secretly or rather it is open among men but they don't consider themselves gay..they do it coz women are not available and all covered,so they have no choice and choose men.

Anyway I just wrote coz I thought of sharing this.

Thanks for sharing.Confusedmile:

I guess the Down Low scene is the same no matter where you are.

Wow! I must be more brave like you.

Hmm.

Honestly its the type of gays who go after straight guys in this manner that causes a lot of homophobia and the fear of being 'seduced' or 'converted'.

"...because I am trying to exploit someone who is really oblivious to this"

If you see it as exploitative then its time you seriously do something to change how you behave (not change how you feel, but how you act on these feelings).

Exploiting others never ends well, someone ends up harmed in some way.

Your post has the feel of being more cathartic - than that of a share. Please be careful and keep things safe.