Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy I Like.
Well theres this guy that I like. I think hes gay. I usually good at telling if someone is or isn't. I'v like him for some time we talk every so often. the conversations can go on fro ages. But my problem is that he is so far in the closet. Hes probably too scared to come out even if he did like me.
What do I do?

Be his friend. We all need friends.

I agree with Marshy.
Just be there for him.

Yea I'd be his friend if I were you. If he pushes away then just realize that it's not you and that he probably needs time. I remember I dated someone who was very in the closet and it was about a month or so then he finally told me his real name. But he really betrayed and hurt me but it's okay. He cheated on me with so many men and told me on Valentines but that's life!!!! He also screwed someone in my apartment! He was mr. pretty boy who thought the world revolved around him, but I hope he's doing well!!

Thank you all for your advice. I think I'll just be his friend. If he likes me then maybe something will happen or not I'll just have to wait and see.

most relationships take time to come together if u jump in a relationship too fast you will go to far but if you give it time and get to know the person really well then u will have a good shot at being and staying with the person. good luck joshyboi