Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guy Stuck in a Vagina
This poor fellow ain't likely to live this down soon. The internet got pictures - it will become a meme...

Think it will end in suicide for him?

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:This poor fellow ain't likely to live this down soon. The internet got pictures - it will become a meme...

Think it will end in suicide for him?

Or, conversely, he will utilize his strong marketing instinct to parlay this faux pas in to the talk show circuit (including Oprah and Dr. Phil), likely get a good book deal and possibly some movie talk out of it.

If all goes well he will get a short lived Netflix reality show focused on 'Don't put that in there!!' in which he travels the world getting stuck in awkward locations. Come on studio audience, where do you want to see me get stuck next?

With his new found wealth, and awkward geeky looks, the women will be all over him like a giant marble vagina. After 3 or 4 failed marriages, he will renounce his hetero-ness and climb from the closet. Of course, this will be the feature of a three part mini-series with the uh, um, climax being the live filming as he gets stuck in the door opening leaving the closet.

This he then parlays in to a second brief fling with stardom.

Then the days of past drug abuse catch up to him and he, like so many Bill the Cats before him, ends up in a lonely bus depot in Soho. After this hectic whirlwind of fame and fortune he realizes that he is naught but a pathetic, sad, alone soul in this world.

This then will become his second meme.

He will then commit suicide.

poor thing this was the only time he was in vagina and got stuck this is gonna scar him for lifeElefant

I keep reading the title of this thread too quickly, as "Guy stuck in Virginia".
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Gay man's worst nightmare.

Are you guys saying that you think it would be funny if he committed suicide or that situations like that are amusing? That's appalling...

As one who attempted suicide I would not say that the act itself is humourous or amusing. It is however very much a part of life.

What was being portrayed in my commentary was a brief glimpse in the lifestyle of the rich and famous (aka the rockstar dying of a self inflicted OD). People can rise to fame and fortune for very strange reasons. Most cannot handle that fame and fortune and then burnout in what some refer to as a spectacular manner. Suicide is sometimes an option for those that do burnout.

Ah, I see.

I hope that doesn't happen to this guy.

oh god this guy

he's like living my dream