Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys Are Pigs
Ok so ive been single for around a year.
so far heres the order it went in

i joined grindr (a dating phone app) met a guy in my town who knew my ex, and was dating his friend,
long story short he kept saying that he wanted to sleep with me, it got creepy, he sent me naked pictures etc

Then his boyfriend started messaging me saying the same thing.

the first one i met got mad at me and blocked me because i wouldn't sleep with him.

At my friends birthday party i met one of her old best friends that is Extremely gay, and very flamboyant. Blah blah blah he tried to makeout with me i said no.

Now last night i was at one of my good friends party, i met this guy named Sean, we said hi and thats all.
Later on when i was going home i said goodby to the party host, and gave her a kiss, he was standing next to me and said " I thought we were going to makeout before you left"..

i just stood there, like did he actually say that? i said one sentence to him

cant i meet a gay guy without them wanting to hook up the first time meeting them?
like sure after i get to know them a bit better maybe. but honestly.....

Weeeeell..

Grindr is primarily used for hooking up so the chance of you finding someone 'decent' is very, very, very, very, very slim.

Very, very, very, very, very, very so very slim.

Wow! That is just totally rude.
Sweetie ,I am ever so sorry that this is happeing to you , trust me , you can do so much better than them, and you will.
Don't lose hope and never lower your standards, men like that are just after one thing , they are totally superficial and are afraid of letting anyone get close to them.
Kudos to you for sticking to your gun, and walking away with your dignity intact.
I am proud of you.

Quality guys are out there...we're just harder to find. Which makes sense.

The guys who just want lots of sex are always going to be on dating sites/clubs, looking for their next prey. The guys who want something longer-term, from friends with benefits up to love, are probably too busy with their career/education/hobbies to be constantly looking for sexual partners.

I have a simple rule, actually. I *never* fuck on the first date, and dump anyone who aggressively tries. A simple filter that separates out the scum.

Um, I am always on those sites, and would be more long-term oriented lol. There just isn't much selection around here Smile

I just got all those apps as well too and went to a bigger city for the first time with them, and it definitely is amazing some of the responses. But I just ignore the gross messages sent and be polite with others Smile Even though I knew I wouldn't have much chance to meet anyone while in town, never knew when you might meet a connection - besides love, maybe for jobs, etc. And some people are just very interesting to talk to, even if you only have one chat with them your entire life - it can be neat to learn a unique perspective and think about your own perspective some Smile

Yes, Grindr is known as the hook-up app. I thought that it was a neat app for finding guys to meet. As it turns out, 97% of the guys are just interested in sex, even the ones that claim they aren't. I figured that if I'm on there, then there must be someone else this is like me. And there are exceptions to the rule. I met someone on Gindr who is a wonderful guy and we have like 800 texts and spent 8 hours together yesterday.

jbrowder24 Wrote:Um, I am always on those sites, and would be more long-term oriented lol. There just isn't much selection around here Smile
Have you had much luck?

I hate to watch young guys becoming jaded and cynical. At clubs, almost every time I see a new young guy, he has an innocence about him. A few weeks later, he is on the road to becoming like every other guy in the clubs: jaded and cynical.

I remember the first guy who picked me up from a club. He virtually raped me (or that was how it felt). He was trying to f**k me without a condom, and I just said no. I got up and left.

It was a long time after that that I felt comfortable going home with someone. What I want is a relationship. What I get is sex.

Grindr is for hooking up. You just got what you should expect from that app.

And yes, guys are pigs. Today, one of my good friend and I talked and we found out that we have like 10 people that we mutually made out with lol.

Yea, I know how that goes Snow! you go try to meet someone decent and they present a complete ASS HOLE....lol figures Rolleyes I say take the one bad grain of salt, pitch it, and start again....don't let the one ruin all the fun!!!! Wink