Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys Are Pigs
I knew nothing about Grindr until I read this thread. But there will always be those men be they heterosexual, bisexual or gay that will do their best to get someone without any sort of commitment. However, it would be so unfair to class all guys as pigs, they are not.

Coffee

WesHollywood Wrote:I like to be a bottom, not exclusively. My mentor and his partner are in their late 40s. I am told I have a bubble butt, and it might be so because guys just see me and have to f*ck me. My mentor and his partner really like to let me have it. But, you know what? When they are done they feel 20! I am glad I can give them that. It is like any good friendship - give and take. My partner enjoys our mentors sexually as well. What these friends have done for us, as we strive to make our relationship work, is truly dedicated friendship. Like they say, I might as well use it, because one day I will lose it anyway.
When I read your post, I was like wtf.
I am a mentor in a glbt organization myself and I hold mentoring positions in several other organization at my school. And I am horny most of the time. I would go out almost every Saturday night and wake up with many hickeys on my neck which are not from a same guy. But I have never thought about laying a finger on my mentee. It 's messed up and unprofessional. Clearly, your mentor has misunderstood between mentee and a young fuck buddy.

And for those who don't believe that we can find "the one" at the age of 20's, I know several couples (gay, straight,...) found their long life partner in college. For example, my parents met in college and they was in a relationship for 8 years before getting marriage.
However, there are people who have waited for their whole life and never found love.
That is how life is, we just have to go with what we get.

Most of the apps that they have that target gay men are just to hook up. I mean are you really going to find the guy of your dreams on one of those? Most likely not. Yet it seems like its harder and harder to meet decent guys that just want a relationship and not sex right off the bat. I have tried to make friends in the past that are gay and it seems like they want so much more than just friendship and I am not willing to give that to them and then they get all upset and the friendship doesn't work out.

So I just embrace the friends that I do have and not worry about trying to make new ones unless I am not looking for that. I haven't been in a relationship for almost 8 years and I miss it a bit, then on the flipside I don't because it just seems like most guys just want sex. Hell don't get me wrong I love having sex with another guy, yet I just don't want it to be superficial and fake and a one time deal.

Almac Wrote:I knew nothing about Grindr until I read this thread. But there will always be those men be they heterosexual, bisexual or gay that will do their best to get someone without any sort of commitment. However, it would be so unfair to class all guys as pigs, they are not.

Coffee

What a relief, I thought I was the only one who never heard of it.

Wow, amazing to me how many of us, by us I mean men, who don't really understand how men think. Let me clue you in, we like sex, and we often don't care where we get it from. Does this come from some inborn mental characteristic, who knows, I certainly don't. I do this though, when I think about spending the rest of my life with just one person, the most common thought that occurs to me is how boring that would be. Maybe that's a fundamental flaw in me, I don't know. I do think however, that maybe it's worth considering that human beings don't have to be monogamus to be happy.
Richard

ardus Wrote:Wow, amazing to me how many of us, by us I mean men, who don't really understand how men think. Let me clue you in, we like sex, and we often don't care where we get it from. Does this come from some inborn mental characteristic, who knows, I certainly don't. I do this though, when I think about spending the rest of my life with just one person, the most common thought that occurs to me is how boring that would be. Maybe that's a fundamental flaw in me, I don't know. I do think however, that maybe it's worth considering that human beings don't have to be monogamus to be happy.
Richard

I like to experience sex badly, but I won't just jump on a random guy to get it done. I need love first. I don't know. Perhaps it's because I'm Vietnamese, and Vietnamese people are generally emotional. We often take marriage and relationship very seriously. Of course lots of Vietnamese men are pigs, but I'm definitely not one of them.