Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys,Help.
First of all,to Meriddanight and Palbert, You 2 are way off the mark.I'm not trolling and there's nothing wrong with me.These stories are really true and I'm not obsessed with anything.I was offended at your comments.These things can happen to anyone.As far as that woman who dirtied the bathroom,I don't have her in my home anymore.And i don,t bother with the toothless guy who beat his autistic nephew.These things are just a weird fluke.But my boyfriend does have a hygeine problem and a sloppy house and car.Other than that he treats me beautifully.And also Meridannight,why would I want to paint gay sex as dirty when I'm gay myself.I think you probably can't read people very well because you're way off the mark with me.The other guys gave some very good advice and i appreciate that.I guess the bottom line is that I just have to grab the bull by the horns and sit him down to discuss the matter in a gentle way.

palbert Wrote:I have read your earlier threads and posts.

Your obsession with anal hygiene, smells, and product is not healthy. I suggest counseling.

Or a new source of drama, for I think you're trolling.

lol you're so mean!
but well, all these kind of comment you made never fails to make me laugh

I have a super sense of smell which can be a big annoyance for me.

Butt odor is something that I'm a nazi about and am super glad most of the people I know IRL don't come around with it. But I have made some observations about people with it based on something that happened to me.

When I small someone's butt odor I ALWAYS know the answer to this question before I ask them leading up to the issue....

I love little babies. Do you?

Typical answer : Oh hell no! I can't stand changing shitty diapers. I start gagging at the thought of changing one!

My reply: Yeah I know. I was that way up until I was thirteen and my brother and his wife had their first one. I learned how to changed diapers and wipe their butts clean. That's how I realized I'd been doing it wrong wiping my own butt. It's really pretty easy if you don't pull off a wad of toilet paper and stick it up in your crack and start smearing... You just fold four squares down to the size of one square and wipe to the back one time, fold it over once and wipe again. Usually it takes three folded pieces to do the job but I use a fourth one just to be sure. Here! let me show you how to fold it!

Problem solved and no feelings hurt.

Virge Wrote:.... You just fold four squares down to the size of one square and wipe to the back one time, fold it over once and wipe again. Usually it takes three folded pieces to do the job but I use a fourth one just to be sure. Here! let me show you how to fold it!

Waiting on the vid

palbert Wrote:Waiting on the vid

That would be in Brian North's wheelhouse and might be a big hit on youtube!

It might go viral and make it on Fox News with Bill O'Reilly using it as evidence that gays don't know how to wipe their own butts.

I forget which celebrity it was who told a talk show host on live TV how eco-conscious she was because she used only one square of TP. Scared

Virge Wrote:I have a super sense of smell which can be a big annoyance for me.

Butt odor is something that I'm a nazi about and am super glad most of the people I know IRL don't come around with it. But I have made some observations about people with it based on something that happened to me.

When I small someone's butt odor I ALWAYS know the answer to this question before I ask them leading up to the issue....

I love little babies. Do you?

Typical answer : Oh hell no! I can't stand changing shitty diapers. I start gagging at the thought of changing one!

My reply: Yeah I know. I was that way up until I was thirteen and my brother and his wife had their first one. I learned how to changed diapers and wipe their butts clean. That's how I realized I'd been doing it wrong wiping my own butt. It's really pretty easy if you don't pull off a wad of toilet paper and stick it up in your crack and start smearing... You just fold four squares down to the size of one square and wipe to the back one time, fold it over once and wipe again. Usually it takes three folded pieces to do the job but I use a fourth one just to be sure. Here! let me show you how to fold it!

palbert Wrote:Waiting on the vid

Virge Wrote:That would be in Brian North's wheelhouse and might be a big hit on youtube!

It might go viral and make it on Fox News with Bill O'Reilly using it as evidence that gays don't know how to wipe their own butts.
[MENTION=21912]BrianNorth[/MENTION] - the video man LOL

palbert Wrote:[MENTION=21912]BrianNorth[/MENTION] - the video man LOL

*terrified in the corner*

I tried to get Brian to do it... no luck.