Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys What Do You Think Of Gayquation Matchmaking Services?
I am really serious in finding now my lifetime future partner so I am using all the needs and services I need aside from meeting people in person. Nowadays, it is more difficult to meet in person on this pandemic times we are experiencing now. 

I search the internet for all the gay dating sites and matchmaking services that can help me into finding my soulmate or partner but none of them worked so far after trying them. Then suddenly after scouring all the services online I came across Gayquation and it got me curious. I clicked on their website and read all about it. It sounds promising with the techniques, procedures and methods they are using to find the perfect match for someone. I wanted to try to use their service but the huge price is something I wanted to save if it's all worth it. I talked to their customer service once and I said I hope you can really find me a match when I tried your service and I was surprise it was rude saying all we can give you is a match beyond that we have no control something like that. The service is not cheap and I hope it is worth it and I wish they could at least guarantee a suitable match for their clients knowing they spent bucks on this services. Do you think this is all worth it? I need your feedback and advice. Thanks..  Wink

I've never heard of it and I assume the service is only in the UK? How much are they charging for such a service?

I can't say I have tried everything because that would be a lie but I would be a skeptical on anything that promises something like that. If it is affordable, as in you can afford to use this service and it not work then perhaps you should try it, provided it isn't a scam.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(11-12-2020, 11:48 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I've never heard of it and I assume the service is only in the UK? How much are they charging for such a service?

I can't say I have tried everything because that would be a lie but I would be a skeptical on anything that promises something like that. If it is affordable, as in you can afford to use this service and it not work then perhaps you should try it, provided it isn't a scam.

They promises 4 ideal match based on their calculated procedures, algorithms, methods and process to get out a match between $100 - $395.

That's an awful lot of money to gamble with, at least for me. Have you looked up testimonials (from outside their website) to determine if they're a legitimate operation? Just sounds a little too good to be true....I would certainly read the fine print.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

To be completely honest they don’t sound like a scam. When you contacted their customer services they said they couldn’t guarantee a match, which is true - no dating site can ever force someone to be be ‘the one’ for you. A scam would say ‘yes send us the money and we’ll guarantee a match!’ or something. I think you need to be honest with yourself. Humans are humans, you can never guarantee anything when it comes to love so you either take risks or not.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

(11-14-2020, 07:34 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: To be completely honest they don’t sound like a scam. When you contacted their customer services they said they couldn’t guarantee a match, which is true - no dating site can ever force someone to be be ‘the one’ for you. A scam would say ‘yes send us the money and we’ll guarantee a match!’ or something. I think you need to be honest with yourself. Humans are humans, you can never guarantee anything when it comes to love so you either take risks or not.

But do you think the price is too much for 4 matches?

I think it’s expensive when it doesn’t seem to be a well-known site and would assume it won’t have many members (unless you know otherwise).. Have you tried more popular methods? Tinder, Bumble, Scruff, Plentyoffish etc??
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I think it is if you ask me. I am biased however, I wouldn't spend that kind of money in hopes to find a "match"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • IanSaysHi

I just watched a documentary about dating site. It mentions that they use bots to contact users to fabricate "matches" so if I were you, I really wouldn't spend that money on that. They certainly have better uses.

(11-15-2020, 12:48 PM)IanSaysHi Wrote: I think it’s expensive when it doesn’t seem to be a well-known site and would assume it won’t have many members (unless you know otherwise).. Have you tried more popular methods? Tinder, Bumble, Scruff, Plentyoffish etc??

I am trying Tinder and after I tried several attempts to answer questions of Plenty of Fish there seems to be not enough matches for me. I haven't tried Bumble and Scruff but well see..