Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys letting you down
Ugh. Guys suck. If only I was attracted to girls....

Oh that sucks.. maybe do a revenge sometimes.

I have and I found out the guy ended up going on another date the
same day of our planned date.

go self-esteem!

Karma tends to find it's own way in the end~

It has happened to me and I think it is because they think too far ahead, or are insecure.

But why make excuses for them when there is a great 5 letter word which describes them perfectly. I'll give you a hint shall I? It starts with a p and ends with a k.

Yeah. it's happened to me more than once. I like the 2 strikes rule, but I've even given someone 4 strikes - (he didn't disappoint (to fail again to follow through). Undecided

synonymous Wrote:I have and I found out the guy ended up going on another date the
same day of our planned date.

go self-esteem!

Karma tends to find it's own way in the end~

so True - 'No Karmic debt goes unpaid' (our only solace). Big Grin

men don't do commitment well, but they masturbate at the thought of casual sex.

This is "standard" practice, as it were. It is extremely difficult to differentiate between the players and the real people, as the players outnumber the real people 1000 to 1, if not more.

One of the many reasons I do not trust anyone or believe what anyone says, unless I get to know them.

This hasnt happened to me but can understand it from the other side, before i met my first boyfriend i cancelled our first date twice i think and much later he said he was almost going to give up and i still find it terrifying meeting/going on a date. The important thing is to persever and not let let it effect how you talk to new guys… saying " guys always let me down" makes it worse cause now they dont want to let you down or come across as needy (im not saying you are but can seem this way to someone you’ve just met)

I've been on both sides of the fence, thought the times I stood up someone I was way more young and immature.

I only been stood up twice and the last time I wasn't really stood up, we planned the date in the Saturday, we talked Tuesday and Wednesday, by Thursday he didn't reply on skype or Whatsapp so I didn't even bothered instead I called my best friend and went to watch the Swan Lake ballet, so much better.