Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys that say they're "Busy"
What springs to mind is that the correspondents are playing with you. Have you checked that 1) they are bona fide males?
2) they actually exist as who they say they are?
because online I can be an old woman if I like, or a young boy (I am neither, so....). I think they are too busy to be 'caught out' lying about what and who they are.

East Wrote:Probably true in most all cases..including my own...but the problem for me is that so many times...the guy takes it personal and expects an explanation...

If they say they are busy..that may include being not at all interested in rearranging their time for you...but it doesn't mean they really aren't busy..or they are lying..

I have been harrassed by a guy MANY times...I couldn't get away because I was stuck behind the bar...where they asked me for "the truth"...and I learned to tell them in the nicest possible way because when I was blunt in my younger days..I paid for being honest..a price that wasn't fair at all to me...so I am suspicious of people who say they want to hear the truth,,,,

Saying you are busy is alot easier than getting an ashtray thrown at you...or your tires shlashed...

The ashtray thrower...we had sex for hours and hours...I fucked him in the bed..on the stairs..upside down...crunched up in the closet...on the sink in the bathroom...in the shower...over a stool in the kitchen...outside on the patio...on top of the washer....holding him in the air with his legs wrapped around me....
every position I could think of....

...and he thought it meant I liked him. I was stunned...I thought he would understand that the reason I fucked him for so long was because I couldn't cum because I wasn't excited and we had no sexual chemistry..so of course my real busy schedule became a priority.

He certainly didn't like he truth when he asked me for it (YIKES)

What a story... The things we do for (not) love... to quote a famous song.

^^^^^Think about it PA...20 years five nights a week.....that is roughly 6,240 hours of socializing with tons of gay men...one on one....face to face...in groups...and I always had people interested in me and wanting to date or fuck me...it comes with the territory..so I had a lot of experiences and learned a lot of things upfront and personal that most people don't get an opportunity to experience......

Even when I wasn't working...I went to a party once or twice a week and also went out to other clubs by myself or with friends...so I have stories to last until I die LOL

[quote=meridannight]i'm also talking in terms broader than romantic interests. but yours is a completely different scenario than what was brought out by myself and others. as we have repeatedly said, we get it when someone is busy once, or even twice. of course it happens. when a friend can't make it on specific time, on a specific date, we all get it. we were talking about an event not limited to a certain date. a getting together with a friend just to see him, whether it's two days from bringing the subject up, or two-three weeks from bringing it up. when they're always busy, and never reciprocate interest. your example is nothing like that. you and i are talking about two completely different things. there's no way to approach them on an equal footing, and talk of them as being alike.

I have to bow down to your experience because In my whole "gay life" I've really only dated two guys besides the jackass I married last month. Hahahaha! ..... and neither of them were online things.

I'm too busy to read this thread.

Darius Wrote:I'm too busy to read this thread.

lolz!

touché

Darius Wrote:I'm too busy to read this thread.

I just skipped to page 2 because I have too much to do.....

Seriously. the moment someone tells you they are too busy, give it up. If they want to seet up or hook up, if they are tied up, they will suggest an alternate time. If they don't, the answer is dead clear.

Delete them.

[IMG] http://img.sparknotes.com/content/sparkl..._Large.jpg[/IMG]

The more we embrace rejection...
The more we cherish acceptance .

princealbertofb What springs to mind is that the correspondents are playing with you. Have you checked that 1) they are bona fide males?
2) they actually exist as who they say they are?
because online I can be an old woman if I like, or a young boy (I am neither, so....). I think they are too busy to be 'caught out' lying about what and who they are.

I had no reason to doubt who they said they were although I know anyone and everyone can be fake online. I met them both off a dating site called Plenty Of Fish they both had plenty of photos of themselves on there profile and when we exchanged photos they even sent a few of what they were doing in that moment (IE Selfies). I also had no reason to believe they both had boyfriends since they were on a dating profile and said they were single.

But if they both truly weren't interested, they why would they email me or give there numbers to me in the first place especially when I didn't ask for them. Do some guys do that just to satisfy there own Egos?