Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guyss...Here I am...
Hi everyone,
Im a newbie here, 23days be here though the fact gradually log in. I'm a 21 yo male-Asian and Perhaps a bi-guy. A bottom for sure. Scatter
I found this site by an accidental googling last time, and found out it very nice to see us people here. That's why I stay tune around.
Well, another reason is I'm looking forward to finding a serious relationship. A guy age 23-25, white, rich, loving and clean as I am still clean (It's so hard to find guy around here).
Once being in relationship but LDR one, and my ex couldn't stand for such kind relationship. While on my side I never get problem to it. I still believe there's still a lot faithful guys out there Wink
Hope to find it soon around here.

Well i may be a little to young for you but i do have my own trust fund and i'm as clean as a whistle, even behind the ears, promise, i can't say i'm bi, bit you can rest assured i'm 100% white with all my own teeth, look forward to hearing from you Arge.

Welcome to GaySpeak, Arge, We'd like to hear more about Gay rights and gay movements in Korea... It appears your country just won the Olympic Games for 2018. Are you excited?
Good luck with finding a partner.

Welcome to Gayspeak Arge!!!

Haha wow well welcome and good luck Smile

만나서 반갑습니다

Hope you make lots of new friends here on GS, its a pretty awesome bunch so I'm sure you will Big Grin

Welcome Arge. Hope you find who your looking for.

Ceruleaan Wrote:만나서 반갑습니다

Hope you make lots of new friends here on GS, its a pretty awesome bunch so I'm sure you will Big Grin

nice to meet you too Wink
well, perhaps we can be friend if u don mind? Confusedmile:

BYoNexus Wrote:Welcome Arge. Hope you find who your looking for.

sure byonexus. thanks a lot....:tongue:

to : benderboy

Ages mustn't be a big prob though.
As long the guy maturer than me (cuz im a bit childish n spoiled); loving; n attractive both outer and inner to me :">

i find mostly guys in ur continent which is serious in this kind relationship rather than in ours.
I'm looking forward to knowing u more Wink