Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym
Any one a member of a gym?
An eye for an eye

I was once lol!

I'm not at any gym atm, just those exercise classes I got twice a week. We have theory for one hour, then exercise for another.
I'm tempted to join a gym.

Yep just a five minute walk from my house. Really nice staff there too.

Yes.

[Image: o.jpg]

^ Just out of curiosity, are you ever attracted to anyone close to your age?

NativeSon Wrote:^ Just out of curiosity, are you ever attracted to anyone close to your age?
What attracts me are in-shape bodies. Age in and of itself isn't so much the issue. Although, at my age, MOST 'athletic' or 'in shape' bodies ARE "younger". I mean, think about it. I seldom see anyone over 50 with the kind of body that turns me on... but even a 50yo is nearly 20 years younger than I am.

So, yeah.. its a bit of a problem, actually. I fully understand that most younger men aren't going to be interested in someone my age. I've discovered, however, that there *are* exceptions. They're rare but they do exist.

This is why I work so hard to keep myself in shape. Right now I've fallen off the wagon. I got a bad sinus infection and, after four weeks, finally ended up having to take antibiotics to get rid of the damn thing. I'm a sugarholic and tend to binge when I get sick so I've literally gained 10lbs of fat (no shit). Now I have to get back to it and work it off again.

Sigh...

I used to go a gym and really enjoyed it and it made a noticeable difference in that I gained a lot of weight in muscle mass. I got up to 74 kilos and I'm now only 65 kilos. I stopped going when I developed a bad case of tendinitis in my arm which was a pity because after a workout I felt so physically and mentally great, almost euphoric. Then financial constraints intervened when I had some really horrific expenses. I really should get off my lazy butt and go back because I woukd really like to get up to 75 kilos again. New Year's resolution in the offing?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Am a gym rat. Been going to gym since 2012.

But all gyms in my country have been closed down for nearly 4 months now due to Covid. We've been under lockdown since last year (March 2020).

So I'm training at home. Admittedly, it is not as fun as training in a gym.

Not anymore, but I go to the gym in our complex. It’s included in the Homeowner Association fee and often I have the place to myself.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.