Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym Rats
Quote:you have no clue how much you just embarrassed yourself do you?

@katzgar you're right. My God, I'm trying to reason with a man in his seventies who's complaining about how young muscular men won't date him, what am I doing with my life?

(08-11-2021, 03:02 PM)Chase Wrote:
Quote:you have no clue how much you just embarrassed yourself do you?

@katzgar you're right. My God, I'm trying to reason with a man in his seventies who's complaining about how young muscular men won't date him, what am I doing with my life?
nope, not what I said.  Yopu have a cognitive disabilty

(10-23-2021, 01:39 PM)katzgar Wrote: nope, not what I said.  Yopu have a cognitive disabilty

Rolleyes

(10-23-2021, 01:39 PM)katzgar Wrote: Yopu have a cognitive disabilty

Are you fucking kidding me? You make a bullshit thread making a ridiculous statement...and not only fail to have a civil discussion on your bullshit thread you decide insult people? You can go fuck off if that is what you intend to do. We have no obligation to be polite to impolite people here.

Considering nothing is done about the rampant transphobia bullshit on the forums lately.

Quote:I figure gym rats are generally all about themselves, am I wrong?

Which is basically the same as saying that all gay guys are feminine and have a lisp. It is a dumb stereotype.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

(10-26-2021, 02:56 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote:
(10-23-2021, 01:39 PM)katzgar Wrote: Yopu have a cognitive disabilty

Are you fucking kidding me? You make a bullshit thread making a ridiculous statement...and not only fail to have a civil discussion on your bullshit thread you decide insult people? You can go fuck off if that is what you intend to do. We have no obligation to be polite to impolite people here.

Considering nothing is done about the rampant transphobia bullshit on the forums lately.

Quote:I figure gym rats are generally all about themselves, am I wrong?

Which is basically the same as saying that all gay guys are feminine and have a lisp. It is a dumb stereotype.

are you ok?

I'm a person who has been going to the gym for 30 years. I would jokingly call myself a gym rat, but I don't really put much though into it. I'm a former Marine and fitness was always important to me. So many things in life are beyond our control, but fitness isn't one of them. It makes me feel good physically and mentally so it's worth a few hours a week to persue. This sounds dumb, but I want the outside to be a reflection of the inside. I don't look down in any way towards people who have no interest in it, but I'm a man of routine, and the gym is a part of that.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Reaper2.0's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(09-15-2022, 01:38 AM)Reaper2.0 Wrote: I'm a person who has been going to the gym for 30 years.  I would jokingly call myself a gym rat, but I don't really put much though into it.  I'm a former Marine and fitness was always important to me.  So many things in life are beyond our control, but fitness isn't one of them. It makes me feel good physically and mentally so it's worth a few hours a week to persue.  This sounds dumb, but I want the outside to be a reflection of the inside.  I don't look down in any way towards people who have no interest in it, but I'm a man of routine, and the gym is a part of that.

I wish I could figure out how to work it in but my values always have me distracted with others.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Reaper2.0