Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym
There's nobody really, i'm not really surrounded by particularly health conscious people and those that are are far too well built and would be intimidating being with them haha.

It's such a dilemma.

I may just adjust diet and walk more and stuff and see if that helps. Then maybe if i start to feel more confident then i can go

I've been a member of a number of gyms and they are all pretty similar.

1. Find a gym that doesn't require you to sign up for a whole year - You may drop out and at £40+ per month that's a lot of wasted money.

2. Make sure they have personal trainers that will help set up a programme for you. Some will include a free session as part of your induction to the gym (they don't want to get sued because you don't know how to use the equipment).

3. Don't worry about the changing rooms, just be respectful and don't make a mess (the last two gyms I quit from I did so because the other members made a mess of the changing rooms. In one, a guy became quite terratorial and took up way too much space while he was there. I can't be done with such behaviour.)

4. Although I'm not particularly bothered, a friend of mine recommends that I find a gay gym to join.

I heard of a gay gym that was a mix of a mediocre gym and a gay suna with supplied condoms in the lockers and sex rooms.

It sounded like just a place to shag muscley guys to me!
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Hahaha!
What an excellent sounding place. Not my cup of tea though lol.
I think your suspicion that it's just a hook up joint will be quite accurate.

On a related note, though not related to the thread, there's this gay bar in Newcastle with a sex room downstairs. Glory holes, blacked out rooms, a big cross to tie someone on to...terrifying