Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H'lo from GErmany
Hello all from the land of the perpetually single or perhaps just Deutschland I dont know. Im a 'Murrican currently finding myself in the odd situation of living in europe but not speakingany of the local languages, which is to say Germany. Anyway found this here place somewhat by accident but y'know it seems cool enough so I figured hey, why not? And so I am here, before you.

So hows everyone eh? Doin alright? That's well I suppose. Dont know what much more to say beyond that. Guess talk about myself? Not one of my talents but I guess Id say Im slightly nerdy, socially akward, and humanity's last hope. So thats all sorted out now, did I do a good job of introducing myself? Yes.

Allo and welcome! Yush a good attempt at introducing yourself Big Grin

I hope you enjoy the site and that. Its full of friendly souls. Smile

Look forward to speaking soon!! x x x
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks for welcoming me, it does seem like a nice sort of place. Nice to have a some other people to relate to on such matters, as the community I live in isnt remotely friendly to gays or the like, etc. Its rather lovely \o/

Also; rocketships

LOL. Oh. Do you have many gay mates in person or? Tongue But yeh this place you should feel pretty good in.. If you want to know something just ask :biggrin:

So what do you do then boyo? Smile
[/COLOR]

Nah dont know any gay folks in person unless they are the secret sort but Ive never been in a place entirely friendly to my interests so its a somwhat dreary affair. That and I am perhaps incompetent romantically but ok!

Right now Im working staff as a nature instructor at a summer camp but I dont have a particularly steady job. Leaving Germany in February which is a mixed bag as I love Germany but I figure Ill have a better shot in a place where I share common language. Even if it is in the South. Want to study Biology in college but Im unlikely to escape soon, doing the courses that the army base offers. Oh speaking of that Im a military kid, did I mention that? So ok. Did consider joining the military but DADT is a bit of an issue D:

Also I am a proffesional dragon slayer.

Ah I think when you meet someone gay in person and like befriend them things may be easier if not better for you :biggrin:

Military kid eh? Sounds... Interesting? How was that! Professional dragon slayer :eek: Sounds exciting! Where you leaving Germany to go like? and what do you want to do Tongue Considered going to college in the new place when you leave? :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

Is there much call for Dragon Slayers in Deutschland these days?? Wow, you don't go to a place in six years and the turn all medieval on you...

Also worry not, many Deutschers are, indeed, closet cases, though in my humble experience they're into kinky stuff the likles of which would make even the most forward-thinking of people who've eaten a banana straight out of a woman's vagina blush and recoil in horror.

Incidentally, would like ot point out that i never have and never will eat a banana, or any fruit for that matter, out of a lady garden. That's just plain icky.

Oh, and did you know that techincally bananas are seeds??

I'm Nick and i've got swine flu (apparently).

Oh, and i'm great at making good first impressions, too...

Oh yeah there are dragons just all over the place. Really. Also Swin Flu must be a pleasant experience. Have fun with that there!

I dont really doubt that there are many closet cases here, especially in the military but damned if I can find them.

Hi Mr Dude and welcome to gs, you well find many nice people here, I know I have, hope your next assignment, or families, is near a good college. Glad that you want to go and learn, Greetings, Jim
ps, I did 3 tours in the dadt era
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

OMG! YES!

now i have someone to help me with my german lessons!

i'm finding new uses for you europeans everyday!