Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! I need Android apps for my students!
I'm a high school teacher and I just bought a couple of Android tablets to use in the classroom.

Instead of photocopies, I'll just download PDF files to the tablets and the kids can read them.

It will save me paper and money and it's more interesting for the kids, so I think it was a good investment.

Any other tips? How can use these tablets to make classes more interesting? Any apps that you recommend?

I believe AppLock is a must, so that they don't fool around with the tablet instead of doing their work.

Thesaurus
Dictionary
Slang Dictionary
Grammar
Museums
The History Channel
The Discovery Channel

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2047671/8...dents.html

Thanks, Baby!

I'm afraid they can't speak a word of English (even though they attend English classes), so we need something that is more intuitive and easier to use.

MisterLove Wrote:Thanks, Baby!

I'm afraid they can't speak a word of English (even though they attend English classes), so we need something that is more intuitive and easier to use.

Those were just ideas on what to look for, Im sure they have some that are similar where you are.

That may be a good idea for an app in itself.....learn to speak English!
Butter

you could try some apps in their language. what do they speak?

Portuguese.

Come on guys! Do I need to give you a b*** job to get some ideas going?!