Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI
Welcome to GS.

Wagwaan Babes ;3 Welcome to Wonderland.

I of course being the Mad Hatter, amongst many of whom here you will find to be as equally if not more so Mad than Bad and half as much are just as Sad if Sad really means and upside down Glad Wink .

Now excuse me while I search for Alice, in your new home GS, it's a Palace :o .

Disoriented

HEEEY JESSE Smile

Welcome to gayspeak man! This is truly a wonderful place to be. I join this site around the time I came out around 4 months ago(which feels like another lifetime ago) and the support I got from this site was truly amazing!

Jesse, got here by accident? There are no accidents, life kinda steers use to where we need to be, Sylph, I'll have another cup of tea, James
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome..!

Hope to see you post some ;D

James Wrote:Jesse, got here by accident? There are no accidents, life kinda steers use to where we need to be, Sylph, I'll have another cup of tea, James

Oh well of course my dear James, be sure you are not late, late that is for our lovely tea date, our lovely tea date over some cake, cake and tea, oh dear James don't be late please Smile .

Sylph Wrote:Wagwaan Babes ;3 Welcome to Wonderland.

I of course being the Mad Hatter, amongst many of whom here you will find to be as equally if not more so Mad than Bad and half as much are just as Sad if Sad really means and upside down Glad Wink .

Now excuse me while I search for Alice, in your new home GS, it's a Palace :o .

Disoriented
hehehe. I've been reading your posts. Looove the spiritSheep

James Wrote:Jesse, got here by accident? There are no accidents, life kinda steers use to where we need to be, Sylph, I'll have another cup of tea, James

So it seemsConfusedmile:

stranger221 Wrote:HEEEY JESSE Smile

Welcome to gayspeak man! This is truly a wonderful place to be. I join this site around the time I came out around 4 months ago(which feels like another lifetime ago) and the support I got from this site was truly amazing!
Thank you. New life now must be infinitely betterConfusedmile:

Jesunrocks Wrote:hehehe. I've been reading your posts. Looove the spiritSheep

How sweet of you to say Smile .

I can be a bit...passionate...

I love you....uhm...

Yeah, the Divine Tree often comments on my Spirit as well...always very slowly of course, but nonetheless so Smile .

I wish I could see it ^o^