Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI
Jesunrocks Wrote:hello everybody, Jesse here.
Going through some major changes in my life, and been under a lot of pressure. Then I got here by accident. i guess you just never know what might come along the way. just from what i've read the past few days, i'm amazed how congenial and supportive ppl are here, unlike all that hate and anger i usually see at online forums. it's good to know there are nice ppl, willing to help one another. and hope i can be a part of it.

Hey sir, do you live for the applause like a majestic unicorn that lacks of nails and enjoys licking walls? <3

Sebastian Wrote:Hey sir, do you live for the applause like a majestic unicorn that lacks of nails and enjoys licking walls? <3

Enjoy the applause sure. Who doesn't. not sure what the questions is. What do you mean?

The kind of questions I ask darling. :I

Sebastian Wrote:The kind of questions I ask darling. :I

well then...A couple of days ago. I saw somewhere else the news of a dog who found his way back to the owner several times after being banished. the owner, to prevent his return, cut his eyes out before kicking him away once again..(yeah i know). But he showed up again at the doorstep. i think i'm more like that dog. i'll find the way, just not sure if it is to the owner. so, not a unicorn....

Could this be an answer?

Jesunrocks Wrote:Enjoy the applause sure. Who doesn't. not sure what the questions is. What do you mean?

Oh don't mind my Sebby, he just a Silly Goose ^o^ .

You have to answer how he asks it.

"Yes, But the wallz I lick are candy coated and use my tongue to polish my nails I don't lack a nice Majestic Magenta. Applaud Byatch" Wink

Sylph Wrote:Oh don't mind my Sebby, he just a Silly Goose ^o^ .

You have to answer how he asks it.

"Yes, But the wallz I lick are candy coated and use my tongue to polish my nails I don't lack a nice Majestic Magenta. Applaud Byatch" Wink

thank you, and darn ain't i ruin it...Grommit

Jesunrocks Wrote:thank you, and darn ain't i ruin it...Grommit

Oh it's okay babes, you didn't ruin it.

Sebby can just be a bag of surprises, you just gotta be ready Wink .

I told you some are Mad more than Bad, but half as Sad, if Sad's an Upside down Glad :p

Welcome to GS , I new to this sight as well.

welcome to GS!!!!! We always try to help each other out here!

Hey Jesse, sorry for the late welcome Smile