Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI all im kevin!
well hello everyone my name is kevin, im just lofting about saying hi to people in random forums.

well i found this one so time to loft about in it too.

well i come looking for friends and people to talk to. if anyone ever gets bored be sure to send me a hi hi or ill feel unloved ^_^

Hmm i got my work to do a little research on you Wink I here your fave movie is Stargate? I shant delve into any more facts i now know except your Second name starts with a C :p Welcome to GS. xxx

HI HI!!!

Welcome to gs

joshyboi Wrote:HI HI!!!

Welcome to gs

Do you think hes real or some site advertising? Will need to see if he replys!!

good shout.

But if he is real.. Welcome!

albabonzai Wrote:Hmm i got my work to do a little research on you Wink I here your fave movie is Stargate? I shant delve into any more facts i now know except your Second name starts with a C :p Welcome to GS. xxx

oh noes someone who knows me? *afraid* lol hi i hide no secrets so if you know me then cool hi hiXyxwave

Lol guess he's real.

Hi, and welcome to the forum! I always enjoy talking, so hit me up sometime Xyxwave

Or just poke around on the forum for a random conversation, there are always plenty of interesting ones going on.

Joraqi Wrote:oh noes someone who knows me? *afraid* lol hi i hide no secrets so if you know me then cool hi hiXyxwave

I replied to your Email. Its nice to here you are real Big Grin Welcome again Big Grin xxx

Hello Kevin, Welcome!