Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex report from the gay beach
Captain's log stardate feb. 8.

I think I just fuc*** a supermodel.

I met this guy at the beach today and he was probably the most gorgeous man I've ever seen. I mean that guy was seriously HOT. We're talking about supermodel material here, he was literally PERFECT from head to toe: perfect lips, perfect face, perfect dick, perfect everything.

At first, he seemed a bit shy, I wasn't sure what his intentions were and I couldn't believe that a man this beautiful could possibly be interested in me but when you're as experienced as I am in these things, you just know it's going to happen. And it did.

And the supermodel wasn't just gorgeous, he was passionate and intense as well. We had the beach all to ourselves, I was his bitch for those 30 minutes and loved every second of it.

In the end, he said 'I wasn't expecting any of this'

Gorgeous and funny, too!

I'm not planning to go back to that beach, though. I find extremely handsome guys very intimidating, I don't think he realised how terrified I really was.

Moreover my ex showed up an hour later, he barely caught us in the act.

Stop making me remember I am lonely and horny...

I mean...

congrats hahaha Xyxthumbs

you must be not bad to the eye with all the sex you get quite often...

just saying :biggrin:

and this beach is where?
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Believe me, it's surreal that a guy like that should even look at me, let alone have sex.

I hope he enjoyed it as much as I did, especially my bj technique.

ceez Wrote:and this beach is where?

It's a nude beach, lots of cruising there but not very safe, e.g. the neighbours are not too happy about it.

Like I said, sex was great but I don't intend to go back there. I find guys this handsome too intimidating.

I've already told about another cutie I met some years ago, I almost had a panic attack - this is no metaphor, it really was a panic attack and I could barely breathe!

A very nice strike! XD

sillyboy86 Wrote:A very nice strike! XD

A lucky strike, that guy was simply too good for me.

meh, if he did you and said "wasn't expecting this" clearly you ARE that good

Thanks for sharing, I believe it takes some courage to tell everyone about it. If this happened to me, I probably wouldn't tell anyone.

But you shouldn't have let him go just like that. If he was really that good, you could actually become a couple.